Felipe Melo (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Jesus, so many pages added in the space of 20 minutes. Can anyone tell me what just happened? Did we sign him and what's the source?
Sky Italia who apparently are a very reliable source announced that we had signed him for 20mil euro plus marchionni and that Juve will officially announce it tommorrow :)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
Well until the Juventus website confirms it, he is not a Juventus player.

I like D'Agostino, I think he was the best midfielder in Italy last year, but Melo, for whatever reason, feels like a more secure bet. D'Agostino looks like a one year wonder to me, while Melo looks like he will be a solid player for years to come.

I'm actually happy about this transfer and the only thing missing now is a good left back. Grosso is the guy I want them to get. At right back if Zebina can stay healthy we will be fine. Grygera and Zebina can handle it imo.

Up front we are fine with DP, Amauri, Trez and Iaquinta.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Finally, Juve have that Brazilian flavour that has made me envious of Milan for all these years :)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I feel melo has that power, enthusiasm and ability to drive us forward our midfield workrate with him, sissoko and marchisio should b immense. Melos runs and directness at times seem premature bt i think thts exactly wts required whn we play sum big boys in cl. If this does become official one can only praise secco or (elkann) tho the question would remain wats left in the kitty to bolster our defense?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I think on paper our midfield could be the strongest in serie A right now. Oviously it will take time to gel but it looks deadly.

That is of course if the deal is official :D

oh and we also definatly have the best strikers imo!

Diego_28

THE ZODIAC
Jun 27, 2009
British papers are saying its a done deal and that Arsenal have had their top summer target poached:cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) Hope its true when i wake up, be a good day with the new kits and everythin, that new away kits fkin niiice :ultra:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I think on paper our midfield could be the strongest in serie A right now. Oviously it will take time to gel but it looks deadly.

so who will you blame if we finish 2nd?

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007

If Melo does arrive and performs the same way he did last year, then we are the best by far.

As far as having the best forwards tho, I dont know about that. Inter looks deadly this year with Ibra, Milito and Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)