Feher is dead :(:(:( (1 Viewer)

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
How do you guys think you'd react if a juve player died?
I know very well how that would feel like. Just like the time when Daijiro Kato died in the Motogp crash. I cried no tears, yet my heart stings really bad - like the feeling of you losing your close ones.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I don't think it's published anywhere ... you could try his official website though. I forgot the address but it should easily be found via google.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Thanks, but I couldn't find the official site :sad: But I managed to find one small news clip...can't remember that link now...:-\

++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
Hydration is easily battled. Heart conditions often go unnoticed, even the most modern techniques from America and Europe are unable to detect the smallest heart problems.

Until they hit, that is. :(
Thought so exactly.

So will it be wise if there is some kind of limit to the number of games a player can play just as preventive measures?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
No, that won't work. You see, it doesn't really matter whether or not you play 2 or 3 matches per week.

Really, when you have a heart problem, it can strike at any given time. Tired or not.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by tikus ] ++
let's forget bout him
stop being such a cold prick. First you make jokes about our staff and players dying, then you show utter disrespect when someone's actually passed away.

tikus

Oct 31, 2003
people dies everyday...
but feher is lucky coz he die on field..just after he gave his last smile..he dies as a martyr..may he rest in peace
and people concern bout it coz he is an influential player..good looking and surely he is not david beckham...
but people dies everyday...do we concern bout another poeple whose died on war much as we did to feher?

Aug 27, 2003
Yes i dont know abot everyone! but i know people die everday but u dont go making fun of them or cracking a joke! i mean the only reason we know about his death is cos he is famous that is true but dying peacfully is one thing and dying on a pitch is another..

Aug 1, 2003
i don't mean to sound rude, but yes, does agassi know feher or something ? just curious. maybe he heard the news and just did it out of respect, perhaps ?

it is very sad indeed, and what pains me most is to think how his fiance is feeling and especially the benfica fans ... :down:

but I feel very weird, I'm still not clear on the cause of Foe and Feher's deaths ... 2 deaths in 7 months on the field is not normal

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by tikus ] ++
people dies everyday...
but feher is lucky coz he die on field..just after he gave his last smile..he dies as a martyr..may he rest in peace
and people concern bout it coz he is an influential player..good looking and surely he is not david beckham...
but people dies everyday...do we concern bout another poeple whose died on war much as we did to feher?
Hey just because people die every day, it doesn't mean you say "let's just forget about them"...not about anyone..

tikus

Oct 31, 2003
just another theory regarding feher and foe death tragedy..

first is Foe...then..another F is for Feher...
may be the next F is ferdinand..or fabrizio miccoli....Filippo Inzaghi..who else?

it may sounds rude..but i just my theory ok..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)