Federico Peluso (144 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I quite like him, it's a shame he's a liability purely because he's a red card waiting to happen not because of his actual ability.

Seriously, every time we play him he's in the book before anybody's even broken a sweat :lol:

He's like PDC if PDC wasn't a disgusting waste of a footballer who is stealing a fantastic living. So... he's not actually like PDC. Nevermind.

Jul 1, 2010
I quite like him, it's a shame he's a liability purely because he's a red card waiting to happen not because of his actual ability.

Seriously, every time we play him he's in the book before anybody's even broken a sweat :lol:

He's like PDC if PDC wasn't a disgusting waste of a footballer who is stealing a fantastic living. So... he's not actually like PDC. Nevermind.
Peluso is a decent LB, he's good enough to be a squad player for Juventus.

De Ceglie is a Serie B level player.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Whoever said this guy looks like Ted Mosby is right on the fucking money.

Anyway, really good depth option (at LB, LWB and CB), his aggression is a bit over the top and he is a red card waiting to happen, but I think he actually provides a bit of quality on the left. His crosses are cool, and evidently he seems to be another good option to aim for in set pieces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)