Federico Peluso (156 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think he has 5 yellow cards already :lol: Considering how Vidal and Bonucci are regulars and have been from the start that is some going.
He's a magnet for those cards. Already on 13 yellows and 2 reds this season. If the red cards were 2 match suspensions, that means he missed 7 matches due to yellow/red cards :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Remember, it was Peluso's loose pass (random kick rather) after 20 secs that initiated the havoc which led to Bayern's 2 sec goal in the first leg.
If you start looking at goals to that degree you might as well blame players who give away a throw-in around the half way line. There were four touches from Juve players after that sliced kick (given to his right foot by Chiellini), including Pirlo passing it directly to a Bayern player.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
If you start looking at goals to that degree you might as well blame players who give away a throw-in around the half way line. There were four touches from Juve players after that sliced kick (given to his right foot by Chiellini), including Pirlo passing it directly to a Bayern player.
You're right - my bias against him knows no limits :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I meant to add that Vidal and Bonucci have 10. The guy is crazy, like he has to get a yellow. Even just after he got it he went for two flying challenges that would have been yellows if he missed.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This dude is aggressive as hell, does need to tone it down a notch. But all in all, a solid performance. Good backup defender/wingback no matter what the Cronios' and Turk_Bianconeros of this world will have you believe.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You forgot B81 :troll:
I don't like him, but I have never liked players in the mould of Peluso, Padoin, and Giacherrini. However, Peluso is a decent option to have, and his versatility makes him a useful option off the bench. Nonetheless, as a CB Caceres is far superior, whereas Peluso just edges it as a LWB. Asamoah is still the better LWB though, although I'm sure some might disagree :stuckup:

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I like Peluso and liked him when the spergelords here went thermonuclear in the beginning over his signing. BUT I think it really shows that he likes having the touch line close when defending. Most, if not all, his mistakes in defense come because he's too far off his marker (when playing as LCB) to make that very aggressive spot tackle. When he's at LWB there's a lot less space for his opponent so he can get in his face quick.

So we still need that extra CB back up in my opinion unless Peluso magically learns to position himself better at LCB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)