Federico Peluso (100 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Personally I prefer Buffon to Vidal.
I meant in terms of how much they bring to the table for the same amount of money pretty much. There's no bias against Peluso here but I feel he's a harsh tackler and seems a unidimensional player most times he's on the ball. Maybe that's what the team needs in his role, but just my two bits.

Juventino[RUS];4130823 said:
Padoin is verstile midfielder, while Peluso is verstile defender, what the point to compare them ?! And Bonucci is not error prone?
Sure, Bonnucci is error prone but he's got a lot of skill on the ball, in fact he's by far our best ball playing defender despite not being as good as Barza and Chiellini in defensive tact. For me, Peluso doesn't seem a very intelligent defender with the kind of tackles and fouls he commits. I find his reading of the game a bit poor at times. Maybe it can develop but it does beg the question if it's worth looking at options for that same amount of money.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Peluso needs to tone down his tackling a bit on occasion, but it's good to see him wanting to play on the front foot, being aggressive and trying to get tight to opponents high up the pitch.

It's something Juve tend to lack when Chiellini isn't playing.

Sure, Bonnucci is error prone...
How long is this reputation going to stick?

It's over a year now since he has actually been seriously prone to mistakes.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Peluso needs to tone down his tackling a bit on occasion, but it's good to see him wanting to play on the front foot, being aggressive and trying to get tight to opponents high up the pitch.

Yeah, I thought he was really trying to play like Chiellini at times tonight.

frick

Apr 4, 2010

I thought Peluso have been playing with that style the first minute he played for us, and actually got carded in that match.

Peluso's passings are cack sometimes though (he handed Lazio their first corner if I'm not mistaken), thankfully it never cost us to this day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)