Federico Peluso (9 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Last summer's mercatto may have well been our worst ever. Isla, Giovinco, Peluso, and Asamoah. :lol: i only really like asamoah from there, but not as WB. That being said Peluso is a pretty good player for the most part.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Bendtner on a loan :rofl:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea. No money for Suarez. No money to compete in Europe. No money to thread a unibrow. Let's hope Marrotta and Conte can secure Ibra on a free, when he turns 35. CL, here we come. Let's keep winning the scudetto and calling guys like Giacherrini the new Angelo DiLivio.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Last summer's mercatto may have well been our worst ever. Isla, Giovinco, Peluso, and Asamoah. :lol: i only really like asamoah from there, but not as WB. That being said Peluso is a pretty good player for the most part.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Bendtner on a loan :rofl:
And remember how everyone was fapping. I really don't see how this shit works. Do Conte and Marrotta really not get along?! Coz I can't see how someone who we spent 18m on, has played 2 games the entire fucking season and then we don't have money for an attacker. It's ridiculous. Clearly the clubs politics are fucking us over.

- - - Updated - - -

You say "Let's keep winning the scudetto" like it's a bad thing :howler:

ingrate fans who think they have an entitlement to win are the worst :inter:
No, I don't mean it like that. I mean it like it gives us a false sense of security that we are good enough to compete in Europe which is one of our targets mind you. There is no sense of entitlement because I know how much I've suffered in the last 5 seasons with the club. I'm just put off coz we have absolutely 0 sense of priority with regard to allocation of resources.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:howler: not even close. especially not with the current state Serie A's in.
The rivalry in Europe can never be as fierce or hateful as it is against Inter, Milan, Roma, Fiorentina and the likes. I was super pumped for the game today, but I was on a whole nother level against Merda this weekend.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I have my fun.:D

Though I haven't actually given a post-match infraction. Seems we avoided the usual post match melt down.
Here, I'll give you something to do.

FUCK PELUSO'S MOTHER!

- - - Updated - - -

I have my fun.:D

Though I haven't actually given a post-match infraction. Seems we avoided the usual post match melt down.
How many points do I need to get banned?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)