Federico Peluso (88 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I like this guy, wonderful signing. I was a bit too harsh on him when he costed us goals in his first month, but he´s improved now and one of the best LB´s in Serie A imo.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Is he really that good?! I didnt notice his game much after he came on yesterday, nor did I see him in the last couple of matches. But whatever ve seen off him after his disastrous couple of games is a very aggressive tackler even when on a yellow and not very intelligent in his movement. Am I wrong about this?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I see nothing wrong in his movement nor positioning, not after the horrible start he had. He's a very aggressive tackler, yes - but so is Chiellini and no one is complaining.

I love his crossing, we should play this guy more often.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Chiellini's got good positions and is a little more refined than Peluso in the way he tackles an opponent. Peluso seems a bit more clumsy, but like I said I haven't paid attention to his game recently. But I'd still start Asa over him against Bayern.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
When you play a 29 years old mid-table Atalanta player in a big game against one of the best teams in Europe,this is what you're going to get.

For fck sake this is not width-less Serie A

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
When you play a 29 years old mid-table Atalanta player in a big game against one of the best teams in Europe,this is what you're going to get.

For fck sake this is not width-less Serie A
And guess what? Lichstainer is suspendent and you know who gonna replece him?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We we ere thinking we had some decent players on the wing.... clearly not..

back to drawing board.

Just dont buy any striker and buy 2 proper wing backs please.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Mid-table players like him shouldnt be allowed to play such games,naive decision to play him first and foremost.he's a backup bench material player at best ,i dont care if he has good games here and there but this guy would neither develop into a great player nor has the quality for this top level.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Mid-table players like him shouldnt be allowed to play such games,naive decision to play him first and foremost.he's a backup bench material player at best ,i dont care if he has good games here and there but this guy would neither develop into a great player nor has the quality for this top level.
Yes, Asamoah would have made Alaba shit his pants tonight with his overlaps and crossing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)