Federico Peluso (121 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I think he's got a good shot in him. The one he took today went high but from slightly closer range the result would be more promising imo. He's got very good technique and is fast catching up on the intensity levels.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Solid game. Better in the first half than second, though.
Because he's better when we have the ball than when we don't. If only we are allowed changes as much as we can like basketball we'll be switching him and Asamoah the entire game depending if we have possession or not.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's quite relative, but Peluso's value is around €5m. Atalanta aren't going to sell an important player for less, but on the other hand Juve won't pay much more. Considering his age and career his value is pretty set.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ok he had a great game but I am sure Conte will be screaming at him the whole way back to Torino for the foul he made at the end.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Waste of money and space.
The ones who defend him, only do that with the intention to troll...
Why the fuck is this guy at Juventus....he is a certified scrub
Awful disastrous player. Motta Molinaro level.
Molinaro was better.
What's so special about him that Conte insisted badly on getting him??? Help me solve the puzzle.
i can't believe conte let go of lucio to sign this guy.

conte is to blame for this disaster of a signing. i hope marotta says no to permanently signing this guy
This guy is 6 feet tall, lets the ball go over his head by 2 inches, and doesn't even attempt to jump. :tup: Great fucking buy
I've seen better defenders in the Maltese League, and that's not something to be proud of.
And Napoli get Rolando :sergoi:
:touched:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ok he had a great game but I am sure Conte will be screaming at him the whole way back to Torino for the foul he made at the end.
That was just unfortunate.

Peluso had his eyes on the ball and just bumped only noticed Cavani once it was too late to avoid him.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
That was just unfortunate.

Peluso had his eyes on the ball and just bumped only noticed Cavani once it was too late to avoid him.
I'd actually put it more down to fatigue, than misfortune; not sharp mentally, lost himself for a second (ball watching), and bundled Cavani trying to recover. Peluso was totally gassed the last 10 minutes, he was struggling; I kept expecting Conte would make that sub.

On the whole, thought he had quite a good match; really nice to see him fitting in well, looks like quite a nice piece of business early on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)