Federico Peluso (31 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Great game, not really pressured at the defense, so he could push forward himself and offer what he does best, high pressure and flank support.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Really good game from him.

You were, of course, seeing him play in his ideal position, rather than how he's tended to be used since he joined Juve.

Got to play pretty much as a orthodox LB and made a very good job of it.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I think that he would be rated a lot different if he come to the team like Padoin did. No pressure, he wasn't replace for any major player with injury. We lost Chiellini, we miss him, and of course Peluso won't be anywhere near his skills but he is not bad backup. I am sure he will give 100% when he will get chances after Giorgio return, just like in Padoin case.
The main difference is that Peluso's mistakes have led to opponents scoring.

Good game against Celtic from Peluso. He's done good as a LWB

I hope he maintains this performance with consistency, intensity and being less reckless. If he keeps it up we will find him a good alternative to the team.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Bonucci used to cost us goals all the imt but he turned out great... i believe this guy can do the same. We suffered for years with horrible full backs who i don't even want to have to mention but now we actually have good full backs and plenty of them, this makes me happy :touched:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If he keeps this up, he'll be first choice LWB before the end of the season.
But he won't because he's limited and it was one match.

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci used to cost us goals all the imt but he turned out great... i believe this guy can do the same. We suffered for years with horrible full backs who i don't even want to have to mention but now we actually have good full backs and plenty of them, this makes me happy :touched:
This "guy" is already 29, Bonucci was making mistakes at 23. Lets be realistic here.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Determined, confident and patient.

That long ball/assist to Matri :tup:.

I'm very pleased with his and also Padoin's work on that side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)