Federico Peluso (102 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Somewhere in March you'll get the excuse that players who transfer in January always need time to ''settle'' in.
Classic

- - - Updated - - -

Judgment was there before he stepped on the pitch, he's just useless. Useless transfer while player himself is horrible.
Man, you should read the discussions I am having with some recently. Just a couple of hours before the match some were saying that we need more to judge the transfer. I don't think I want to see more, I really don't :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Defense looks new to the guy. Like he's seriously being asked to play out of position.
:lol2:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
marking someone coming from outside the box?
I'm pretty sure every defender marks an attacker who comes from outside the box at some point.

He ran right behind him and was the closest defender to him, as he was the closest attacker to peluso.

Regardless of whose man it was he was caught ball watching and should gave dealt with it.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'm pretty sure every defender marks an attacker who comes from outside the box at some point.

He ran right behind him and was the closest defender to him, as he was the closest attacker to peluso.

Regardless of whose man it was he was caught ball watching and should gave dealt with it.
Padoin was the one watching him and didn't go with him, ball was over Peluso, had zero chance.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Padoin was marking Konko. If anything, Giaccherini should've followed Gonzalez into the box, but he wandered off into no man's land instead. Peluso should've been more alert though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)