Federico Peluso (157 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Of course the blame goes to both because both commited mistakes in both goals...

but heres the thing.

Gigi is a known champion and he doesnt need to prove his qualities because we all know he is one of the best at the evry least...

Peluso on the other hand, is a newcomer and those mistakes he did were fukin poor.

Im justmad because hey in the first goal he collided with that forward seconds before he started the run to receive the pass for the goal.... and Peluso kept looking at the player who was being marked by bonucci instead of following his man.

I mean wtf=? this guy has the memory of a chicken. How he could forget the marksman that seconds ago collided and passed him, and keep looking at the one with the ball who was guarded by bonucci!!. fucckkkk

That was plain idiotic.

- - - Updated - - -

Dreadful

And I know we will hear about how he isn't used to his teammates but some of his mistakes were schoolboy and showed a lack of defensive instinct which is ment to be his strong point.
Totally this.

The guy has ZERO concentration.

Lets hope he changes his form but to me he is already cack.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well that remains to be seen, for a player that he can only boast speed, getting outsprint by a boy twice, smth that led us to concede twice, it doesnt seem that what i said was so wrong that would justify your trolling claims,
but please tell us smth about him on his thread.

If you have watched him play so many times, which are his characteristics that had so pursuade you that he is a Juve level player?
Enlighten us for we have seen so little both with and against him (when he was playing among the players he knows and trusts)
God, you're posting style, immense! You're right Cronios.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Everyone makes mistakes, as does the Great Conte and Master Troll Marotta. It's too soon to say, but this guy might turn out to be a mistake, just like Martinez, Motta, and the like.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I was unfortunate enough to watch few games for Atalanta in 2012, and it was obvious that this guy is average. I don't know what Conte sees in him. He simply doesn't know how to defend, it has nothing to with being around for 2-3 days. The guy has a low footballing IQ, and is a disaster waiting to happen every time he sets a foot on the pitch.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was unfortunate enough to watch few games for Atalanta in 2012, and it was obvious that this guy is average. I don't know what Conte sees in him. He simply doesn't know how to defend, it has nothing to with being around for 2-3 days. The guy has a low footballing IQ, and is a disaster waiting to happen every time he sets a foot on the pitch.
Agree up to 'average', that is what he is. Don't agree with the rest, which is basically exaggerated rubbish and contradictory to the previous line. He did fine for Atalanta, made the Italy 'A' squad, and courted interest from other teams.

Anyway, at least we have a new guy as the easy target, it will spare Bonucci or Matri for a while.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Of course the blame goes to both because both commited mistakes in both goals...

but heres the thing.

Gigi is a known champion and he doesnt need to prove his qualities because we all know he is one of the best at the evry least...

Peluso on the other hand, is a newcomer and those mistakes he did were fukin poor.

Im justmad because hey in the first goal he collided with that forward seconds before he started the run to receive the pass for the goal.... and Peluso kept looking at the player who was being marked by bonucci instead of following his man.

I mean wtf=? this guy has the memory of a chicken. How he could forget the marksman that seconds ago collided and passed him, and keep looking at the one with the ball who was guarded by bonucci!!. fucckkkk

That was plain idiotic.

- - - Updated - - -

Totally this.

The guy has ZERO concentration.

Lets hope he changes his form but to me he is already cack.
This is exactly my point. You know that Gigi's amateurish mistake was a fluke because you have seen Gigi's level over the years i.e. throughout other matches. If Juve were to buy a new gk and he makes a mistake like that on his debut you'd have said he was crap.

You have seen Peluso once and that is by no means adequate time to pass judgment. Next thing you know we'll be judging players based on Gifs.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Agree up to 'average', that is what he is. Don't agree with the rest, which is basically exaggerated rubbish and contradictory to the previous line. He did fine for Atalanta, made the Italy 'A' squad, and courted interest from other teams.

Anyway, at least we have a new guy as the easy target, it will spare Bonucci or Matri for a while.
Fine for Atalanta isn't good enough, add to it getting the call to the Azzuri isn't that big of a deal when the likes of Marco Motta and Molinaro making it. He is average as an overall player, but if you want to rate him as a defender, I believe he is below average.

P.S. Bonucci was really good in 2012, he deserves nothing but praise for the drastic improvement.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fine for Atalanta isn't good enough, add to it getting the call to the Azzuri isn't that big of a deal when the likes of Marco Motta and Molinaro making it. He is average as an overall player, but if you want to rate him as a defender, I believe he is below average.

P.S. Bonucci was really good in 2012, he deserves nothing but praise for the drastic improvement.
If we are talking about his performance, sure. We can judge him on his one Juventus performance. If you are making general comments about him being 'a disaster' and 'not knowing how to defend' then I'd disagree. And obviously him being here a short time is a factor, anyone who watched the game could see the problems with positioning and communication.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If we are talking about his performance, sure. We can judge him on his one Juventus performance. If you are making general comments about him being 'a disaster' and 'not knowing how to defend' then I'd disagree. And obviously him being here a short time is a factor, anyone who watched the game could see the problems with positioning and communication.
:heart:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I blame Conte more than Peluso TBH. He should never have started this game (esp as a LCB), or at the very least played on the wings.

I think he's a decent and versatile defender, definitely needs more time to settle into our way of playing. I just hope he realises this isn't Atalanta anymore, when you put on this jersey you need to be switched on at all times and have to play every game with intensity and hunger. Big learning curve for him.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
This

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He should have been much closer to Icardi on the second goal.

He may not have made the block, but it was ridiculous not to be tighter.

Don't think he could do much on the first goal, though, due to how early Icardi hit the shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)