Federico Peluso (41 Viewers)

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
He made the mistakes, the second goal is 100% his fault. On the first goal we can argue as he was on his side and he brought him slightly to the outside, I guess he dind't expected he would try it from there. But the bigger mistake happend already befor as he never had to play this game just 3 days after joing us.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's not the fact that he's been here for three days, Eder and Iachardi were having fun with them, they we're raping him a new one. He made many mistakes during the match, he's not suited to playing LCB. The sooner the club realizes that, the better.

And the guy reminds me of Motta.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Obviously I was being sarcastic. Peluso has proven himself at Atalanta, now we see whether he is good enough as a Juve squad player. That game doesn't prove $#@!, sorry.

My response to your initial post then was because you gave an inaccurate description of his attributes in comparison to other Juve players.
What exactly was wrong in description?
Is he faster than DC and Asamoah?
Crosses better than DC?
Has better stamina than Asamoah?

Where exactly was i so wrong about my estimations upon him, that it couldnt be anything else but trolling?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Crosses better than DC?

Where exactly was i so wrong about my estimations upon him, that it couldnt be anything else but trolling?
you weren't. the problem yet again is with the board and its defenders on this forum. don't argue too much, these losers will just use petty insults to deflect the issue back on you

Jul 2, 2006
Simply worst player in the squad. We have at least 4 players who can do the job better both as LWB and CB. If he surprisingly develop into a mediocre defender, we might get one or two million for him in the summer. funny thing is that even if he plays like shit and scores own goal whenever he plays, we'll still pay that remaining 3.5 million like in Motta case.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
Yeah but thats what I say, he play normaly Left Def in a 4 Player Def System and he had to adabt to a 3 Man Def as a Central.

On the second goal he was actaully standing like a central thinking the LD (De Ceglie) would be on that guy. But it would have been his job as De Ceglie was to high on the counter and so the guy had all the time he needed to adjust and make the goal. I don't know if that guy is gold or crap, I tought its a good deal as a reserve but we judge him to hard. I think we all know how it is when you start a new job, you do it like you learned it the last years. And thats why I say he never had should been a starter in this game. In 3 days new Team, new System and he never played with them!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I think we should have used him as a wingback today. Our defense is built around understanding and its crazy to expect him to gel with everyone after a few days.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We should've signed Neto for that money instead of Pelosero.
Neto costs more. And if he makes a mistake it'll be the same....or does a bigger fee give a player more tolerance? Maybe their nationality?

- - - Updated - - -

Crosses better than DC?

You said he is slower than Asamoah, Caceres and De Ceglie, which isn't true.

You said he is an inferior dribbler to Caceres, which isn't true.

And that's the last I will humour you.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Neto costs more. And if he makes a mistake it'll be the same....or does a bigger fee give a player more tolerance? Maybe their nationality?

- - - Updated - - -

You said he is slower than Asamoah, Caceres and De Ceglie, which isn't true.

You said he is an inferior dribbler to Caceres, which isn't true.

And that's the last I will humour you.
Well that remains to be seen, for a player that he can only boast speed, getting outsprint by a boy twice, smth that led us to concede twice, it doesnt seem that what i said was so wrong that would justify your trolling claims,
but please tell us smth about him on his thread.

If you have watched him play so many times, which are his characteristics that had so pursuade you that he is a Juve level player?
Enlighten us for we have seen so little both with and against him (when he was playing among the players he knows and trusts)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Neto is a CB, Peluso is a LB that plays as CB. I'd say that Neto suited our needs better than Peluso.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)