Federico Peluso (84 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
When you guys are calm, think about how he hasn't even trained with the team for a week yet--let's give this guy a break. That's a below par defending from him on both goals but Icardi's shots were just really really good.

Nothing changed on my opinion about his 1st half, he was decent there but nonetheless a very poor 2nd half.
I do not see how training would have helped him not pass the ball directly off the pitch to Conte, allow Eder to freely run in the box by backing off him, failing to bring the ball out of defence when nobody is near him, completely switch off when marking Icardi. These are basic mistakes to do with concentration and instinct.

Maybe the occassion of making his debut for the Champions after climbing through the leagues affected him but I would not blame a lack of training with Juve for this. But I have to admit I have my doubts after seeing him do similar things when playing against us.

I would agree that training will improve his positioning which will be a plus.

At least the only way is up for him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The "experts" and past experiences must have told him, that he is quite good defender...
We all look to your guidance. History has proven you right, after one match day.

Be aware though, if he plays well next game history will have proven you wrong. This may well rip a hole in the fabric of time itself.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If anyone it is you who is the expert on the past around here.
hey hater, i was reffering to Conte's sort term having him under his command, but both of you would never miss a chance to bash me, even if you dont have an opinion on the matter...
I bet you are very pleased right now :)
no, just wondering, in how many matches have you watched Peluso and what made you so convinced of his value, that your were certain that anyone who defies him, is only doing that to troll and not because he actually doesnt rate him, for his own reasons? (which you never bothered to ask)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
To be honest this was the first time I see him play. When we played Atalanta and he was their player I did not notice him as I usually don't otice too many opponent players. In the first half when things were easy he was just ok but when things started to get complicated and the midfield exposed the back line he looked completely lost. Then when he was needed to bring something to the game he was totally absent. I think an out of position Marrone could have done better.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Imagine it. This shirt is heavy.

But let's not get carried away, one fucking game lol.
I'm not. He played LB all season for Atalanta and has attempted to transition into an entirely different system in 3-4 days. Until he is more ready it would probably be better to use Caceres though and integrate him with a little more caution.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
75, and he played as badly as today in every one.

Still, it's 75 more than you had seen him.
and your mother must have told you that the content of your opinion doesn't matter as long as it's radical and is shouted loudly enough.
i am sick of these disrespectufl posts. have some respect. he is trying to have a discusstion here yet you guys resort to trolling and petty insults.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
and your mother must have told you that the content of your opinion doesn't matter as long as it's radical and is shouted loudly enough.
gifs and insults are shouting, i just post my opinion and encourage you to ignore it, i never tried to imposed it, other become violent when their opinion is not enforced...
75, and he played as badly as today in every one.

Still, it's 75 more than you had seen him.
then, if he was bad in then, why call someone who thinks a like, a troll, despite sharing his opinion, to cause an unjustified to someone you simply hate?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I havent seen the game so I cant comment on Peluso, but IMO it is understandable he is not in top form considering he joined us just a few days ago.

What I find baffling and insulting even is why Conte started a player that arived a few days ago instead of Caceres, especially when Martin hasnt put a foot wrong when he played and was more than decent!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
then, if he was bad in then, why call someone who thinks a like, a troll, despite sharing his opinion, to cause an unjustified to someone you simply hate?
Obviously I was being sarcastic. Peluso has proven himself at Atalanta, now we see whether he is good enough as a Juve squad player. That game doesn't prove shit, sorry.

My response to your initial post then was because you gave an inaccurate description of his attributes in comparison to other Juve players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)