Federico Peluso (91 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
One can't know about the global financial crisis unless he's been hit by it harder than the others?
no but you become at least relevant to it, want it or not.
For a man claiming that he is more relevant, besides being so far way, in a country that cannot be affected by this crisis, it takes a special kind of interest, that mostly applies to field experts.
But unless he is another Andy, who's actually proffessional field forces him to know things that a casual forum troll wouldnt know, chances are that he knows less by me, who actually live there...

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
So does anyone know for sure whether this a loan +option to buy or an obligation, or are we just guessing?
A typical Marotta transfer: Loan w/ option 2 buy.
"For the second half of the season, Federico Peluso will wear the Juventus shirt. The Bianconeri have reached an agreement with Atalanta to take the player on loan until 30 June 2013, with the additional option of purchasing his contract outright. " Source: Juventus.com
Link: http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/3jan2013_peluso+to+the+bianconeri
Federico, welcome to Juventus. Best wishes for you.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Looking at his stats, the guy is receiving yellow cards like a madman, 8 yellow cards in 13 matches this season, two times send off. Even Vidal makes less fouls per game/gets booked less.

The new Zebina.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
As he is slower than DC, Asamoah and Caceres, not be able to cross like DC, dribble like Caceres and doesnt have Asamoah's stamina.
He will be primarily used to cover up holes.
Like covering the LCB until Chiellini returns, allow Asamoah to move in a CM position, in a moment we will lose one of the 3 starters, etc

Even serie B material, he is in the perfect age of maturity of the defenders.
At this age, due their accumulated experiences, even as crappy as Legro, they can become decent enough and they are not old enough to lose much from their speed and stamina.

But in a couple of years, he will be old enough to lose even more speed and stamina and become a bad choice for LWB, so that we would only use him as a LB or LCB sub, that is we keep him that much (which i doubt with Sorensen, Masi, Doria rising).

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Have you ever watched Peluso play?
As i said before, ever since Molinaro left us and we were looking for a young and Italian successor.
It is not only my opinion about his speed.
In xtratime, goal.com and channel4 there are articles saying the same.

Its not like he is CB slow, but DC is faster (and a better crosser at his day) and Asamoah is a stamina beast, so not actually his fault that we already have better options atm.

He is a tad better defensive wise than Caceres though, i ll give him that, so if we are to pick one of the two urgent CB, i d pick him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As i said before, ever since Molinaro left us and we were looking for a young and Italian successor.
It is not only my opinion about his speed.
In xtratime, goal.com and channel4 there are articles saying the same.

Its not like he is CB slow, but DC is faster (and a better crosser at his day) and Asamoah is a stamina beast, so not actually his fault that we laready have better options atm.
You didn't answer his question.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I answered many times already, YES, ever since we were looking for the Molinaro successor, since then i am looking for the next great Italian LB
and every time i watched Peluso since then, he was horrible, serie B standards imo, but better than Molinaro though, nothing beats that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I answered many times already, YES, ever since we were looking for the Molinaro successor, since then i am looking for the next great Italian LB
and every time i watched Peluso since then, he was horrible, serie B standards imo, but better than Molinaro though, nothing beats that.
But he isn't meant to be a starter. What's so bad about getting a solid LB that can play LWB or LCB and provide solid performances? Conte approves. Dare you question him and why?

It's just for backup. Geez

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
But he isn't meant to be a starter. What's so bad about getting a solid LB that can play LWB or LCB and provide solid performances? Conte approves. Dare you question him and why?

It's just for backup. Geez
Thats exactly what is said in post 351.
As for Conte, what he can do, publically admit that we Marotta sign the players he wants?
He only dare to publically wish that we can sign top players...
He is doing the right thing, any other thing would harm our picture, we must show integrity, even if there isnt.
Its a very bold move, as he practically assume responsebility for things that he has no fault!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
As he is slower than DC, Asamoah and Caceres, not be able to cross like DC, dribble like Caceres and doesnt have Asamoah's stamina.
He will be primarily used to cover up holes.
Like covering the LCB until Chiellini returns, allow Asamoah to move in a CM position, in a moment we will lose one of the 3 starters, etc

Even serie B material, he is in the perfect age of maturity of the defenders.
At this age, due their accumulated experiences, even as crappy as Legro, they can become decent enough and they are not old enough to lose much from their speed and stamina.

But in a couple of years, he will be old enough to lose even more speed and stamina and become a bad choice for LWB, so that we would only use him as a LB or LCB sub, that is we keep him that much (which i doubt with Sorensen, Masi, Doria rising).
Thank God he can't dribble like Caceres you chimp. :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Thats exactly what is said in post 351.
As for Conte, what he can do, publically admit that we Marotta sign the players he wants?
He only dare to publically wish that we can sign top players...
He is doing the right thing, any other thing would harm our picture, we must show integrity, even if there isnt.
Its a very bold move, as he practically assume responsebility for things that he has no fault!
So are you saying Peluso wasn't what Conte wanted, rather it was Marottas wish?

If so please elaborate and provide details how you would even know that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)