Federico Peluso (13 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
NoooOOOooooooo...

What a horrible mistake this is, a nightmare coming true, why not Boschetti instead??
And 5mil? Cmon who give 5 mil for serie B material, other than Marotta...

Meh, we do a crappy signing every year, hopefully this will the last one...
Ahem... re Bocchetti:

pfft another overrated young and italian...
our priority should be the lb srarter now,
i doubt that after krasic and the top lb we would have the extra cash to buy him as well.
If we did, we could have bought Dzeko!
It would be really unfortunate to end up with such garbage, i thought we have let such nationalistic issues behind us...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I never claimed to be an expert.

Quite hilarious that you have the audacity to call anyone a troll.
Well you claim to have more clues about me, despite the fact that you stand half a globe away, in a country that knows nothing of the global financial crisis, than me who lives right in the center of it...

Obvious troll is obvious, you never have an argument to post, you always come up with one liners or gifs, you are uncapable of producing anything else past that...

Please write a long post in what makes you expert of transfers and transfer directors
Never said that i am an expert, but i am a seasoned veteral in Jve matters simply because i am watching this team closely for so many years and care about it.
Unlike many of thecasual fans here, that never actually bothered with anything more than the end result.

Unlike them, i have an opinion on the matter and i am here to exchange opinions with other fellow Juventini, not insults, unfortunately, sometrolls appear that have no meanigful input on any footballistic matter and all they are capable for is trolling. This obviously the only thing they are interested for.
And when they take a stance, they take the herd stance, without bothering to justify it, they simply adopt a stance that would allow them to attack anyone who has an opinion and the means to express it.
This is what they live for, they dont come here to talk about Jube, but to fight with other members or engage into popularity contests. Typical troll behavior...

- - - Updated - - -

Ahem... re Bocchetti:
I thought we said that wewould buy either Boscchetti or Peluso.
I dont rate Boscchetti, buthe is no where near as bad as Peluso. So i would favor him for the crappy transfer of the year.
Unfortunately Marotta has picked the worst possible solution, again...

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Well you claim to have more clues about me, despite the fact that you stand half a globe away, in a country that knows nothing of the global financial crisis, than me who lives right in the center of it...

Obvious troll is obvious, you never have an argument to post, you always come up with one liners or gifs, you are uncapable of producing anything else past that...
One can't know about the global financial crisis unless he's been hit by it harder than the others?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
thought we said that wewould buy either Boscchetti or Peluso.
I dont rate Boscchetti, buthe is no where near as bad as Peluso. So i would favor him for the crappy transfer of the year.
Unfortunately Marotta has picked the worst possible solution, again...
Bocchetti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)