Federico Peluso (26 Viewers)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Even if we are not obligated by the deal, Marotta just can't not do that. Everybody knows how Beppe is making the deals and it's just clear we just want more time to pay. Atalanta would be mad and Marotta would lose a trust of many directors if he won't buy him permamently. Personaly I think that this transfer can't be bad, as long the Conte is positive about it.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Even if we are not obligated by the deal, Marotta just can't not do that. Everybody knows how Beppe is making the deals and it's just clear we just want more time to pay. Atalanta would be mad and Marotta would lose a trust of many directors if he won't buy him permamently. Personaly I think that this transfer can't be bad, as long the Conte is positive about it.

And as long as people understand that he will be just a backup player.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Did it with Borrigol though.

Wish we hadn't... Borri > Nicky
@Nzoric

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
And as long as people understand that he will be just a backup player.
Excatly. Asamoah is the first choice at the left side and we just can't afford someone much better. Giorgio is injured so we need a versatile player. We get a defender for our back three and a solid left back player (in our case he will be wing-back). Our left side was a problem for a long time and it can be solved now. If we want a depth in our squad, this kind of transfers are important. People want to make this real fast, but remember that Juve of the Conte wasn't build for years, it's happening now.

Boriello was different case. He wasn't needed at Roma and they were desperate to throw him away really fast. They were should be grateful that Conte allowed him to play so much.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Agree, we had to buy Marco Motta for this exact reason.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Excatly. Asamoah is the first choice at the left side and we just can't afford someone much better. Giorgio is injured so we need a versatile player. We get a defender for our back three and a solid left back player (in our case he will be wing-back). Our left side was a problem for a long time and it can be solved now. If we want a depth in our squad, this kind of transfers are important. People want to make this real fast, but remember that Juve of the Conte wasn't build for years, it's happening now.

Boriello was different case. He wasn't needed at Roma and they were desperate to throw him away really fast. They were should be grateful that Conte allowed him to play so much.
:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I remember watching him play against us a few weeks ago and thinking "what a spineless amateur"

Welcome aboard... All the best...
you think that of just about any player that isnt clearly worldclass allready, so this is not really a point of reference.

all in all,we need a leftback.
De Ceglie will be used to get Obiang, so we need a diffrent backup there. and for that, he is good enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)