Federico Peluso (7 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah, that's why Juve are rejecting offers for him.
All of the sudden we all believe Tuttosport.

Even if we did, it doesn't change the fact that he plays once in a blue moon. He had 350 minutes last season. With Giach and Pogba he will play almost never.

- - - Updated - - -

Dusan is a lot like B81, every player that does not have a big name must be terrible and utterly useless according to his logic.
Not really. Many times I wanted us to sign unknown players, or lesser known to some.

But yes, I never wanted 28 old players from Atalanta and such that sign 5 year contracts.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
which is ironic because it would mean dule's opinion is completely worthless since he has terrible judgment on full backs

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
By that logic we should stop trusting everyone.
We should actually. It's their job, they are working to sell papers and majority of news is made up, nothing new with that.

Btw I'm not bashing that particular news, it might as well be true, I just say reporters are full shit. :p

- - - Updated - - -

which is ironic because it would mean dule's opinion is completely worthless since he has terrible judgment on full backs
I was questioning the position we're signing, not only his name.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Padoin isn't useless. If you've been paying attention when he comes off the bench this season he has actually performed quite well. He isn't a goal scorer, world class play maker so why expect it? I expect him to work hard don't give up play in defence and provide whatever offence possible but again without giving up anything defensively (close out games) which he has.

Fede welcome to Juve.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We have been lucky so far to escape injuries in the last couple years. That's why Padoin is "useless". If you believe in having depth in case people, you know, get hurt, then he is perfect for his role.

If you believe football is like a video game where you just put a 50 overall scrub who makes 50K a year there and use the rest of the money to sign Cavani, well, good luck.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Watch us in the summer miss on some big name player because we couldnt meet the demanded fee.

How many mediocre players we need ? Hom much better is Pelolso than PDC or Caceres as LWB, 6 MIL + wages better ?
He will be 29 in a couple of weeks and im sure Marotta signed him to a 4/5 year contract, you should always lock this kind of talent long term, if not big teams will pray them away.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch us in the summer miss on some big name player because we couldnt meet the demanded fee.

How many mediocre players we need ? Hom much better is Pelolso than PDC or Caceres as LWB, 6 MIL + wages better ?
He will be 29 in a couple of weeks and im sure Marotta signed him to a 4/5 year contract, you should always lock this kind of talent long term, if not big teams will pray them away.

Jul 2, 2006
People will keep believing it when Marotta come up with same excuse. Look at the bigger picture. We could have afford a proper striker who can score more than 10 goals for a season if it wasn't for Martinez, Elia, Matri and other stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)