Federico Peluso - LB - Atalanta (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If we're trying to sign players that don't mind being at the bench then it's a pretty bad situation.

I'm just pointing out how we're set at that position and I have no idea why should we consider getting a player on that position. It's even worse with the idea of Peluso being that player.

If you feel that De Ceglie for three months at LCB is the definition of being all set at Chiellini's position, then you are seriously, SERIOUSLY overrating De Ceglie. He is basically pretty awful. Actually he isn't "basically" pretty awful. He is pretty awful. No one is asking Peluso to be a like for like replacement for Chiellini. What they are asking him to do is to keep the ship steady until Chiellini returns. De Ceglie can't do that. Even with Barzagli and Bonucci next to him, he still finds a way to embaress himself. Peluso is a much better player than De Ceglie

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
you do not rate a full back?

he must be great then
Pointless position to sign.

I am sure we could have used those 700 K we are paying Peluso in wages to fund the transfer of Cavani.
Then let's sign more players like Peluso and Padoin, at least 5-6 more. Because even all of them combined won't affect signing of some big player.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so you would prefer spending 13 million + higher wages for a player like Pereira who this season has been absolutely shocking and probably no better than Peluso?
No, I prefer signing a STRIKER or some other position that WE NEED.

I have no idea what's so hard to understand that.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
You're only dodging my questions.

Yes, we won Serie A. Yes, he's an amazing coach and no we should not fire him.

It has nothing to do with my point. Kinda silly to see all answers being 'lets trust Conte, Conte knows the best'. Then let's not even post anything.
'Conte knows best' is one of the lamest argument.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
If you feel that De Ceglie for three months at LCB is the definition of being all set at Chiellini's position, then you are seriously, SERIOUSLY overrating De Ceglie. He is basically pretty awful. Actually he isn't "basically" pretty awful. He is pretty awful. No one is asking Peluso to be a like for like replacement for Chiellini. What they are asking him to do is to keep the ship steady until Chiellini returns. De Ceglie can't do that. Even with Barzagli and Bonucci next to him, he still finds a way to embaress himself. Peluso is a much better player than De Ceglie
Sergio :delpiero:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Mate what striker can we sign this January? We needed a LB. That's a fact.
100% right.
Can't argue on that.
With Asa out of the squad for a month,Chiello injured and no Lucio back up we needed someone.
Especially when Pepe is also out and Conte not seems to trust on DC much...
so yes we bought a cheap fine back up.

Next target should be great striker(in the summer)...plus Llorente,now or in the summer as well.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Let's hope we're not signing Peluso to play LCB instead of Chiellini while he's injured. :shifty:

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #732
    No, I said we don't need mediocre and crap players.
    But you said we need a striker :D

We can't get anyone else than the Borriello's of this world in January.

Obviously the club wasn't satisified with the depth in the defence so they made a move.

'Conte knows best' is one of lamest argument.
    It's actually the very best argument. Isn't it true? Why should we question what kind of players Conte wants in the team? It's HIS team.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice to see you around, Sergio.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    But you said we need a striker :D

We can't get anyone else than the Borriello's of this world in January.

Obviously the club wasn't satisified with the depth in the defence so they made a move.

It's actually the very best argument. Isn't it true? Why should we question what kind of players Conte wants in the team? It's HIS team.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice to see you around, Sergio.
    Not for long. This place has become even more ridiculous in spite of Juve's success this year.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
    Because we're all entitled to an opinion? Conte's perhaps in the best position to know what's the team needs, but that doesn't mean he's always right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)