Federico Mattiello* (2 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Haha fuck off Hustini.

"(...) From what I follow at vecchiasignora.com giovanilli, based on games reports and Italian fans analysis (...)"

Vecchiasignora giovanilli forum is probably the best source right now, they have posters who watch the games live and grade players performances.

Juventiknows used to be great, but the website is gone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Haha fuck off Hustini.

"(...) From what I follow at vecchiasignora.com giovanilli, based on games reports and Italian fans analysis (...)"

Vecchiasignora giovanilli forum is probably the best source right now, they have posters who watch the games live and grade players performances.

I gave you a like. :D

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Yay

hopefully people will read this shit. I'm on vacation, have nothing to do waiting for the game.

I can follow the primavera weekly and post follow ups of the games and players, but it will be a lot of work and I bet people won't give a shit.

Also the chance one of these guys have shot straight at the professionals is almost none.. the best will be loaned out to Serie A and everybody will see them playing in the league, so youth reports will be basically useless. As they have been. :(

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yay

hopefully people will read this shit. I'm on vacation, have nothing to do waiting for the game.

I can follow the primavera weekly and post follow ups of the games and players, but it will be a lot of work and I bet people won't give a shit.

Also the chance one of these guys have shot straight at the professionals is almost none.. the best will be loaned out to Serie A and everybody will see them playing in the league, so youth reports will be basically useless. As they have been. :(
Nah, they aren't useless.

I love our youth policy. We have assembled an army. We should get some gems out of the bunch, thought. Some stars in the making :tup:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Nah, they aren't useless.

I love our youth policy. We have assembled an army. We should get some gems out of the bunch, thought. Some stars in the making :tup:
Scouting is there.

But they do need to sort out the management though. Sometimes they buy too many players and make the youth squad crowded, players don't have consistent playing time.

Also all coaches from the past 4 years are considered weak, since all teams are fragile and defense is a mess.

Results show this. We never actually stood a real chance to win the Primavera league. Our performance in Champions Youth League has been dreadful, the last 2 seasons it was embarassing.

For a team which invests as much as Juve has been doing with Paratici, it should be much better.

And while the team plays so poorly, players don't really develop. Their performance level normally decreases with time.

They must do a better job with the youth coaching staff, that's for sure.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Scouting is there.

But they do need to sort out the management though. Sometimes they buy too many players and make the youth squad crowded, players don't have consistent playing time.

Also all coaches from the past 4 years are considered weak, since all teams are fragile and defense is a mess.

Results show this. We never actually stood a real chance to win the Primavera league. Our performance in Champions Youth League has been dreadful, the last 2 seasons it was embarassing.

For a team which invests as much as Juve has been doing with Paratici, it should be much better.

And while the team plays so poorly, players don't really develop. Their performance level normally decreases with time.

I think we get them and send them out. No continuity for the youth team, though. I guess getting them regular PT in another team is more important than actually having a strong youth team.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I think we get them and send them out. No continuity for the youth team, though. I guess getting them regular PT in another team is more important than actually having a strong youth team.
Definitely. Paratici is having this approach now. But it's still crowded.

So you can have an idea: at the beginning of the season, they had:

Strikers: Bnou Marzouk, Buenacasa, Soumah, Udoh, Donis, Clemenza, Kastanos.

These 7 guys battled basically 2 spots and rotated heavily, including Clemenza. Soumah, who is probably the weakest, played as much as the others.

Than in january they shipped Soumah and Donis away. They brought in Favilli, Filipovic and Cassata.

But apparently they are using Clemenza as a fixed AM starter and using winger based formations which allow playing more of these guys together. Before, many of these kids would rott in the bench and play 1 out of 2 or 3 games, having no stable playing.

So yes there is a tendency to reduce the squad size, as they should do.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Haha fuck off Hustini.

im vecchiasignora.com member :rolleyes:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Scouting is there.

+rep
because similar to my thoughts lol.
I think Juve's scouting is great but its seems player development while at Juve is non-existent, Juve is dependent on random SerieB clubs for player development. It could be the system in Italy or that Juve's intention with youth is to prepare them so that they can have careers elsewhere. Even if that's the case, I would prefer a bit more competitive Primavera especially in the Uefa Youth league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)