Federico Gatti (47 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I really hate the fact that this guy is wearing our shirt. Perfect banter era symbol.

- - - Updated - - -

That moment when he decided to dribble from the backline in 94th minute and almost gifted Roma a goal. A real coach would’ve benched his ass for the rest of the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Gatti is fine. Just like someone like McKennie is fine. They should just have a role similar to what Rugani has had over the past 10 years compared to being regular starters like they are now. It's not their fault we dont have better players to play ahead of them.

If Gatti doesnt play, it's someone like Rugani or Djalo. What's the difference?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
this was golden

loca didn't see it coming, this guy is full of surprises

well this one is quite understandable tbh, I would be tempted to do the similiar shot if I was on the pitch.

- - - Updated - - -

He isn't even one of the worst players of the current squad, let alone "ever".

But he can be a liability. The exact same qualities that make him very useful at times make him an accident waiting to happen at other times.
first of all, he should be banned from shooting from distance, all of our defenders should be banned from this. Its so frustrating to watch I wonder if he has ever scored such a goal in training.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Gatti is not our biggest problem.. Yes, he's not a top player and never will be, but he puts in a fight and has a natural eye for goal. We're not winning due to not scoring enough goals

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Damn, you must feel connected to him on the intellectual level then.
Considering the vomit-flag as your profile picture.
And right here we have a perfect example that even when you witness a negative IQ of great proportions, like Gatti's yesterday, you can alway find someone even less inteligent, like our friend Springyouth sponsored by the great friends of all russians from konfederacja.pl.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Gatti is not our biggest problem.. Yes, he's not a top player and never will be, but he puts in a fight and has a natural eye for goal. We're not winning due to not scoring enough goals
Agreed but his minor and major errors are very annoying and doesn't help building the spirit. His clearance against Milan still annoys me. Dying minute, Milan sends a ball towards row Z that Gatti collects but he gets stressed and wants to ship the ball away. He could try and turn and just heave it back. He could pass it to the Pole. He could worst case scenario just put down the line as a throw in, especially considering his placement and his surrounding. But instead he fires it down to a corner for them so Milan gets the final touch with a corner. He immediately understands his brain fart but his instincts tend to be off so many times. Why(!?) give away a corner in the final second when it was such an easy solution right there?
He is young and he can improve but at this point I wonder if he simply is Rugani's replacement.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
In my opinion he is easily on Serie A level. Obviously, he shouldn't be a starter at Juventus but unfortunately this is the reality now. I don't understand the voices that his technique is atrocious, it's absolutely fine for a defender of his caliber. The problem is that LCB and RCB are very often the playmakers in Allegri's 352 so obviously it doesn't suit him.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Obviously, he shouldn't be a starter at Juventus but unfortunately this is the reality now...
exactly. gatti is doing his best - and unfortunately that's his best currently. some good games, some bad ones. he's a 10m player doing the job of a 10m player.

i've been parroting this for years: our starting 11 for the last few years has been full of squad player level guys. out of our current squad, how many players would have started for juventus between 2013 and 2020? many would take vlahovic over llorrente, in-form rabiot would start over matuidi, i'd take bremer over benatia/de ligt in a 3-man defense (not in a 4-man though), tek is more or less the same player, and that's probably all. even post injury chiesa would find it difficult to get ahead of mandzukic and mario wasn't even a winger lol

we really have to fix the squad. the last scudetto worthy starting 11 was sarri's. it's been downhill ever since. if anyone believes that bringing motta (or whatever coach) would make us scudetto contenders, then they are facing a rude awakening next january-february, if not earlier. unless the squad is strengthened during the summer mercato, that is

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
exactly. gatti is doing his best - and unfortunately that's his best currently. some good games, some bad ones. he's a 10m player doing the job of a 10m player.

i've been parroting this for years: our starting 11 for the last few years has been full of squad player level guys. out of our current squad, how many players would have started for juventus between 2013 and 2020? many would take vlahovic over llorrente, in-form rabiot would start over matuidi, i'd take bremer over benatia/de ligt in a 3-man defense (not in a 4-man though), tek is more or less the same player, and that's probably all. even post injury chiesa would find it difficult to get ahead of mandzukic and mario wasn't even a winger lol

we really have to fix the squad. the last scudetto worthy starting 11 was sarri's. it's been downhill ever since. if anyone believes that bringing motta (or whatever coach) would make us scudetto contenders, then they are facing a rude awakening next january-february, if not earlier. unless the squad is strengthened during the summer mercato, that is
Yes and no. How many players have we brought in that simply went downhill joining us? Locatelli was a top player before joining Juventus. Chiesa the same and I would argue still is performing top. Bremer was defender of the year in his final Torino season. Few players have grown since joining this team and I blame our coaches for that

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yes and no. How many players have we brought in that simply went downhill joining us? Locatelli was a top player before joining Juventus. Chiesa the same and I would argue still is performing top. Bremer was defender of the year in his final Torino season. Few players have grown since joining this team and I blame our coaches for that
locatelli was top in forward passes. and guess what, he's still the midfielder who provides the most forward passes. chiesa's injury made him a different player, and i'd put bremer above some starters we had over the years

neither of our players collapsed at juventus. we bought these players and we got what we paid for. it's simply shit recruiting overall compared to the key players of our 9-year run

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 37)