Federico Chiesa (30 Viewers)

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
His best display since the Pirlo days in my opinion. I hope that wasn't his peak. He is brilliant at times for us under Allegri but also underwhelming a lot of times. Hopefully under a new coach, he'll shine more and show more of these performances.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Oct 23, 2011
lol. He’s not going to Roma, and if he does he would have accepted mediocrity for the rest of his career. The chances of us transforming and becoming serious title contenders next season are way bigger than Roma becoming relevant in anything but the conference league.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
better supporters and stadium atmosphere, plenty of Italians plus de Rossi, who he probably admires. The problem is, Chiesa will demand like 8-9m from us, but when we refuse to pay that, he will happily sign a 5m contract with Roma, just like Dybala.
What would he admire De Rossi for? Just curious.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You wouldn't take Thuram or Leao over Chiesa?
Leao has been Mid AF this season (but I would still take him ahead of anyone on that list), and I would probably take Thuram over Chiesa. Retardi and Lolitano, however! Come on, let's not be ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

What would he admire De Rossi for? Just curious.
Italian Legend. Great Player. World Cup Winner.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Leao has been Mid AF this season (but I would still take him ahead of anyone on that list), and I would probably take Thuram over Chiesa. Retardi and Lolitano, however! Come on, let's not be ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Italian Legend. Great Player. World Cup Winner.
The world cup in which he got red carded in game 1 to be allowed a substitute cameo in the final. Yeah, not quite the arguement there for me. He's a Roma legend 'tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)