Federico Chiesa (18 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Unfortunately he came on and made almost no impact whatsoever in about half an hour while we were chasing the game, instead was dragged down to the level of the rest of the team for the entire night and could barely get involved…

Did play like someone who just came back from an injury though, lacking precision but more worrying also without that fire and grinta in him that we got accustomed to.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he trained for a day or two so i didn't expect too much

his injuries though, it's turning into an other dybala situation. i think he had every help and patience from the club to return to top condition yet here we are, an other key game without a usable chiesa

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think he sure wasn’t happy to be benched for this one, especially with all the rumors beforehand about him pushing/training hard for a potential starting spot.

- - - Updated - - -

his injuries though, it's turning into an other dybala situation. i think he had every help and patience from the club to return to top condition yet here we are, an other key game without a usable chiesa
Yeah this small but repetitive injuries are surely becoming rather annoying, for us fans especially but also for the club itself i suspect.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

It has come to the point where it doesn't even look like he'll have half the Juve career Dybala had.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He skipped the Dybala glory years and went straight to the "missing every big game" part sadly

I don't see Chiesa being anything special ever again. Losing his explosive burst of pace hasn't helped.

Apr 17, 2013
I see a depressed player, who plays in an ultra-defensive team in an unnatural position.

26 years old, still hasn't extended his contract, i think he must muse a lot in his head, wondering if he's ready to sacrifice the best years of his career for a guy like Allegri.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
wait so lord lion was right after all huh?

for past 2 seasons i told u this guy was done. he was not good enough for a top 10 team. once again history has proven me right

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I see a depressed player, who plays in an ultra-defensive team in an unnatural position.

26 years old, still hasn't extended his contract, i think he must muse a lot in his head, wondering if he's ready to sacrifice the best years of his career for a guy like Allegri.
No offense, but I'm depressed after reading posts where we feel sorry for players that they have to play in a shithole called Juventus. Be it Chiesa, Vlahovic, Yildiz or whomever else.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
wait so lord lion was right after all huh?

for past 2 seasons i told u this guy was done. he was not good enough for a top 10 team. once again history has proven me right
We don't know if he's done until we see him in another team or under a different coach at JJ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)