Federico Chiesa (32 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ok, why is there a discussion in Chiesa's thread whether he is good or not? Someone please explain?
it's halfway through the season. he is not in top 10 goals or top 10 assists of serie a players. he not even in top 20 assists stats of serie a. mckennie has more assists than him. he is tied in number 20 spot of goals scored with 4 or 5 other players.

soule has more goals scored than him playing in a worse quality team. 37 year old giroud has more goals ascored AND more assists than chiesa.

he has same amount of goals scored as 36 year old candreva. dybala who misssed like 10 league matches so far due to injury and has played less games than chiesa has same amount of goals scored as him but 3 more assists.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/stats/_/league/ita.1

for the money he cost and his supposed status as main star of the team he is not performing to expectations. just being fast and dribbling are not good enough. there needs to be direct results coming from him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
it's halfway through the season. he is not in top 10 goals or top 10 assists of serie a players. he not even in top 20 assists stats of serie a. mckennie has more assists than him. he is tied in number 20 spot of goals scored with 4 or 5 other players.

soule has more goals scored than him playing in a worse quality team. 37 year old giroud has more goals ascored AND more assists than chiesa.

he has same amount of goals scored as 36 year old candreva. dybala who misssed like 10 league matches so far due to injury and has played less games than chiesa has same amount of goals scored as him but 3 more assists.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/stats/_/league/ita.1

for the money he cost and his supposed status as main star of the team he is not performing to expectations. just being fast and dribbling are not good enough. there needs to be direct results coming from him.
But also @Lion

:heart:

(I missed the game)

Jan 22, 2016
He is getting there with each game passing. Hopefully we will see prime Chiesa from next season.

He is a joy to watch. It's a relief to have Kenen as his sub so we won't burn him down and let him recover much steadier.

I expect him at his 100 from next season.

Can't wait to see Fully recovered Chiesa and grown up Yildiz with improved Vlahovic in CL nights next year.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you guys have such low standards that you need to mention me whenever he scores a goal. imagine thinking you owned me when he scored a goal when game was over and opponent defeated already.

thats the standard you guys expect. him scoring vs a bottom of table opponent that gave up on the match. SAD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 20)