Federico Chiesa (26 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Maybe a bit too selfish at times but is understandable considering tactics and who is there for him to combine with… tries to do everything by himself and for most parts it actually works aside from the finishing that still needs working on, he is essential for us even when he doesn’t score or assist because he’s a menace to opposition defenders, i just wish we’ve had more players as direct as him tho.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I just wanna say that besides the obvious pace, determination and technical ability I love how unselfish he is.

Always looking to play the game as a team and involve and set up teammates. "Running a lot and helping his friends" if you will
What's his pace like now compared to how it was before his injury? I can't tell.

I just remember him being extremely explosive and unpredictable.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think it’s a bit far fetched saying he is the exact same player after an ACL and over a year of reccuring injuries, i’m also trying to stay optimistic but still…

He definitely lost a little bit of pace and agility but thus far this season he has been in beast mode and very sharp physically, not much difference between this version of Chiesa and the pre injury one because what he lost in terms of pace he makes up for it in determination, with the best example being the goal against Empoli mentioned by Aus also.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think it’s a bit far fetched saying he is the exact same player after an ACL and over a year of reccuring injuries, i’m also trying to stay optimistic but still…

He definitely lost a little bit of pace and agility but thus far this season he has been in beast mode and very sharp physically, not much difference between this version of Chiesa and the pre injury one because what he lost in terms of pace he makes up for it in determination, with the best example being the goal against Empoli mentioned by Aus also.
He did lose a little bit of speed, but his recovery reminds me of Zaniolo.

Zaniolo definitely looked strong the past two seasons, but some of his elegance and quick footedness was gone. This year he moves the way he did before the injuries. I guess it takes a while for players to have full confidence in their bodies again and let go.

In the meantime though Chiesa has adapted and has still been decisive, so all in all great news.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
wow look at everyone her jerking each other off over 6 games played

you guys don't learn your lesson year after year you guys are still so naive.

any player can go through a good patch of form. a world class player performs over entire season.

can't wait to see how many disappinted faces are here acting shocked when his good form drops.

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
It takes many years to heal completely from that kind of injury, not only physically but also mentally. Right now I still don’t think that Chiesa has the confidence to lean on that knee at 100% when playing.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
wow look at everyone her jerking each other off over 6 games played

you guys don't learn your lesson year after year you guys are still so naive.

any player can go through a good patch of form. a world class player performs over entire season.

can't wait to see how many disappinted faces are here acting shocked when his good form drops.
:dybala:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Players can fairly regularly get back to pre-injury pace and agility levels post-ACL. Especially at Chiesa’s age. It’s really not that far-fetched. And it’s usually nearing two years post-injury that they get there.. If he has lost pace and agility, it looks very very minor at this point.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Players can fairly regularly get back to pre-injury pace and agility levels post-ACL. Especially at Chiesa’s age. It’s really not that far-fetched. And it’s usually nearing two years post-injury that they get there.. If he has lost pace and agility, it looks very very minor at this point.
I haven’t said he will never get it back, just perhaps too early yet as its now been only his first run of consecutive games post injury where he truly looks sharp both physically and mentally, but in my opinion this still isn’t the absolute best version of Chiesa, however i agree he can surely get there even in a few months time if he stays fit and continues on the same track.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)