Federico Chiesa (109 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
@s4tch

I thought this guy was reliable and available? he can't even handle playing once a week game and juve is not even a high intensity playing team lmao

he should be sold, whats point of player who can't play more than once a week. waste of money.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
@s4tch

I thought this guy was reliable and available? he can't even handle playing once a week game and juve is not even a high intensity playing team lmao

he should be sold, whats point of player who can't play more than once a week. waste of money.
Man, really, i'm happy to get banned for life for this but you must be some sorry fat idiot cunt sitting on a very expensive PC chair who's never touched or even has any idea about a football just waiting for something to happen so you'd get some attention.
I am truly sorry you are the way you are. It must be hard to be who you are.
Fuck you. You are no Juve.
Peace.
Fino alla fine.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@s4tch

Hey look, Lion, really, i'm happy to get banned for life for this but you must be some sorry fat idiot cunt sitting on a very expensive PC chair who's never touched or even has any idea about a football just waiting for something to happen so you'd get some attention.
I am truly sorry you are the way you are. It must be hard to be who you are.
Fuck you. You are no Juve.
Peace.
Fino alla fine

- - - Updated - - -

He could become a good player for United
imagine finally escaping Juve only to end up in that dump :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 91)