Federico Chiesa (17 Viewers)

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
its Allegri or Chiesa - the choice is very simple - Allegri will cost you 42m to get right of him, where Chiesa will bring you 40-50m in cash! As business operation - of course 10/10 I will sell Chiesa because 1) doesn`t fit the idiot tactic; 2) average form 3)we don`t know if he will bring back his form with 352 4)next year - he will have 1y remaining in his contract. So if selling Chiesa meant Dusan is staying - i beleive we will choose Chiesa going and will get Zaniollo (who is more versatile)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
This club absolutely hates modern wingers. Shame that without these types of players you will never sniff a Champions League.

Our team has to be year on year one of the slowest, least direct least physical teams ever assembled in the modern game.

Watching us counter attack in a 5-3-2 is like watching a bunch of geriatrics walking at the park

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think we're going to cash in on this guy, because our board has doubts about his fitness.
More like our board don't have a fucking clue and their incompetence and bend over and fuck me over style has cost this club millions because they don't want to fight what is right.

- - - Updated - - -

its Allegri or Chiesa - the choice is very simple - Allegri will cost you 42m to get right of him, where Chiesa will bring you 40-50m in cash! As business operation - of course 10/10 I will sell Chiesa because 1) doesn`t fit the idiot tactic; 2) average form 3)we don`t know if he will bring back his form with 352 4)next year - he will have 1y remaining in his contract. So if selling Chiesa meant Dusan is staying - i beleive we will choose Chiesa going and will get Zaniollo (who is more versatile)
Yet we only make like 10 or 20 mill in capital gains if we sell for 60 mill. Its pathetically low.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
More like our board don't have a fucking clue and their incompetence and bend over and fuck me over style has cost this club millions because they don't want to fight what is right.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet we only make like 10 or 20 mill in capital gains if we sell for 60 mill. Its pathetically low.
Still better than capital lost of 42m if we get rid of Allegri

Jul 2, 2006
About his fitness?? We will cash in on him cuz he will tell the club he wants out cuz he can't play in a fucking 352 formation.

If allegri had messi in his prime he would have been the worst rwb ever.
son of a bitch got rid of coman for the same reason. fucking calamity that we cant get rid of. plague bearing scum. enemy of football and all the nice things in the world. a real demon masquerading as human.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
son of a bitch got rid of coman for the same reason. fucking calamity that we cant get rid of. plague bearing scum. enemy of football and all the nice things in the world. a real demon masquerading as human.

Woah, dude. We get it. You like his big dick. There's no need to go on about it every single time.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine the Lunacy of choosing Allegri over essentially the best Italian player of last couple of years.
I love Chiesa. I hope he stays with Juventus for his entire career.

But there are aspects to his game that are immature at best.

And then there's the fact that his main strength is having the audacity to run at defenders and make things happen. No lateral dribbles, no cutting back and passing it to his teammate behind him. No, just trying to get into a scoring position as quickly as possible. By doing this time and time again he's always a threat. But the thing is: this requires an incredible confidence in your own game and perhaps more importantly your own body. And I'm not sure he still has that after his knee injury. He had a couple of movements against Holland that looked good, but he was aided by a very poor Dutch defence.

It's guaranteed money versus a player who may or may not fully recover.

I know you and I would pick Chiesa. But surely it's not an easy choice.

Last edited:

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Coman is above average player. Nothing special , not a world class player. something similar as Kulusevski. He is lucky playing in France and Bayern otherwise he is Wet Ham/Lille material

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Coman is above average player. Nothing special , not a world class player. something similar as Kulusevski. He is lucky playing in France and Bayern otherwise he is Wet Ham/Lille material
Coman has 49 caps for France. There are probably 10 world class French players for his position alone.

I mean, look, we all make mistakes and say stupid stuff. It happens. But surely there is a line we cannot cross and this merits a ban?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Pre injury sure but is he still though?
We have zero way of knowing. He doesn't look like it, but nobody playing further forward than Bremer looked great last year

- - - Updated - - -

Imo it's a no brainier to keep Chiesa for another season to see if he's still got it.

But if we're keeping Allegri it doesn't matter. Sell everybody and pay the transfer fees directly to him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)