Federico Chiesa (11 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think I'm done with him tbh. If we get a new coach next year we can wait and see how he turns out but he's been fit and playing for months and seems to be getting worse
done with Chiesa? bro hes had a serious injury, played well under Pirlo and Mancini respectively, Allegri turns him into shit

- - - Updated - - -

also a serious injury like Chiesa's takes at least a year after recovery to properly recover and find himself. He can't have just turned shit over night

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fuck all of you. We score a single goal and then sit back with everyone in front of the box so any mistake will cost us. We do it every fucking match. But no, it's solely his fault. Yeah, ok. Fuck off.
Why? We all love Chiesa and he had an amazing first season. We know that it takes a lot of time to be back after such an injury. But should we just ignore the fact that he gifted them the equalizer? That he played a terrible match?
Would you have told people to fuck off if Bonucci, who gave much more to Juve than Chiesa, was responsible for our elimination tonight the same way Chiesa was?

Alas, some players are simply fan favorites and everything's forgiven for them, while the public is ready to crucify others for even lesser mistakes.

Mar 12, 2019
He could shine with a coach like Klopp or Guardiola or Arteta or De zerbi but not under Allegri… too bad he’s getting all the blame even tho was poor tonight but what can we say about the other players and the coach himself.. Tuzz is very toxic environment and a lot of people here don’t understand shit about football and injuries in general.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He will be back next season fully fit hopefully under another manager. Di Maria won't stay and he will get his RW position back. Any manager with an attacking bone in his body will make this guy the player he was before his injury.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
That's bad indeed. But it seems like Chiesa has no actual football brain and was mostly depending on explosiveness which is now gone.
Told you guys his career was done after that acl injury.

But experts told me nowadays ACL is nothing and people come back stronger lol

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

these two are the only correct answers here. combine modern era dumb italian brain with no pace and you get your typical dumb italian modern era player.

it's amazing what having pace can do to mask players lack or critical thinking. look at cuadrado for example.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Mo Salah at Liverpool contributes defensively by sticking to the wing and being an outlet. He presses but stretching the game gives his team time to move up the pitch. That is how Chiesa should be played, not as a wingback. He can be forgiven for losing the ball high up the pitch but ultimately, he shouldn't be there.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Why? We all love Chiesa and he had an amazing first season. We know that it takes a lot of time to be back after such an injury. But should we just ignore the fact that he gifted them the equalizer? That he played a terrible match?
Would you have told people to fuck off if Bonucci, who gave much more to Juve than Chiesa, was responsible for our elimination tonight the same way Chiesa was?

Alas, some players are simply fan favorites and everything's forgiven for them, while the public is ready to crucify others for even lesser mistakes.
I'll take this as a genuine question rather than having some malicious intent here based on other interactions I've seen around this forum and hope that I'm right.

The way we set up in these matches, any player can lose the ball and be responsible for a goal, there is almost no margin for error. It was said by probably everyone watching the match in the live thread, some form of "expected" or "we had it coming," because it's expected that any mistake will likely be punished and we've seen it over and over. This time it happened to be Chiesa. I'm done blaming players for stupid tactics, especially one of the few of this bunch that have actually shown heart and fight.

Also I can tell you right now with 100% certainty that many people talking shit are not very physically active people that have had a major injury before. That's abundantly clear.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'll take this as a genuine question rather than having some malicious intent here based on other interactions I've seen around this forum and hope that I'm right.

The way we set up in these matches, any player can lose the ball and be responsible for a goal, there is almost no margin for error. It was said by probably everyone watching the match in the live thread, some form of "expected" or "we had it coming," because it's expected that any mistake will likely be punished and we've seen it over and over. This time it happened to be Chiesa. I'm done blaming players for stupid tactics, especially one of the few of this bunch that have actually shown heart and fight.

Also I can tell you right now with 100% certainty that many people talking shit are not very physically active people that have had a major injury before. That's abundantly clear.
Yeah, that much is pretty obvious lol.

I don't mind his mistake leading up to the goal too much. That's a flaw in his game Chiesa always had and isn't related to his injury. But the way he moves, how he is starting to avoid challenges... To me he looks like he has zero faith in his knee.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I
The way we set up in these matches, any player can lose the ball and be responsible for a goal, there is almost no margin for error.
Yes about the set up, NO about the "any player" part.
When Sevilla scored in the 95th minute, they killed the game for the remaining 25 mins, even with a man less. But when we scored, also with 25 minutes remaining, our first and only instinct (or/and instruction from the bench) was to retreat, fill our box and defend. No intelligence in our defending, no street smarts.
Why I don't agree about the "any player" part is because I re-watched their goal and I saw Locatelli and Paredes completely open for a pass by Chiesa, but his instinct was to dribble so close to our box. Something you'd expect from Miretti, Fagioli and Iling, but not from someone with experience. An experienced, smart player, would have gone for the safest option.
Once again, Chiesa showed that he has (or had?) the legs, but not the brains.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes about the set up, NO about the "any player" part.
When Sevilla scored in the 95th minute, they killed the game for the remaining 25 mins, even with a man less. But when we scored, also with 25 minutes remaining, our first and only instinct (or/and instruction from the bench) was to retreat, fill our box and defend. No intelligence in our defending, no street smarts.
Why I don't agree about the "any player" part is because I re-watched their goal and I saw Locatelli and Paredes completely open for a pass by Chiesa, but his instinct was to dribble so close to our box. Something you'd expect from Miretti, Fagioli and Iling, but not from someone with experience. An experienced, smart player, would have gone for the safest option.
Once again, Chiesa showed that he has (or had?) the legs, but not the brains.

This is all true. But if you look at past Juve seasons or games he played well for Italy, you'll see that the team is set up in such a way that Chiesa rarely gets in these positions in the first place. To me this is also where we miss Pogba (or a healthy player like him), who is able to keep the ball under pressure right outside our own box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)