Federico Chiesa (15 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We are at a stage where its either the players or the coach. Seriously if we end up sacrificing the likes of dusan and chiesa just to keep this terrorist clown and his legion of idiots like cuadrado and sandro then I'm well and truly done with this club

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We are at a stage where its either the players or the coach. Seriously if we end up sacrificing the likes of dusan and chiesa just to keep this terrorist clown and his legion of idiots like cuadrado and sandro then I'm well and truly done with this club
@Mark, please do the needful. We got our 15 pts back anyway.

It's time to address the immediate challenge. Wipe out the terror cult once and for all! Eliminate the jihadi. Badass_Allegro is the need of the hour

Badass can then follow that up by blowing up FIGC's offices if he wishes to. No compulsion there. But for now he needs to save us from the Livornese demon.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

It's time to address the immediate challenge. Wipe out the terror cult once and for all! Eliminate the jihadi. Badass_Allegro is the need of the hour

Badass can then follow that up by blowing up FIGC's offices if he wishes to. No compulsion there. But for now he needs to save us from the Livornese demon.
Need to save this club from that pussy ass clown John Elkann above all else

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,791

Need to save this club from that pussy ass clown John Elkann above all else

new name change

had to go to the source of the problem.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I would like to see Chiesa playing under a different coach before I lable him as inconsistent.

P.S He was the one to assist Milik right?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Hes doing fine, still in recovery mode. The important is to remain healthy for considerable amount of time. The better the player is, the more time it will require for a fully recovery. If you are a shit player, you have nothing to recover.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    But let's continue to defend the clown coach who has no idea how to set up a team in the final third. Absolutely clueless.

100 games - 100 different formations.

If Chiesa, Vlahovic and Di Maria are pissed with the terrorist, fuck him off already. He's just one man, and one disgusting vile piece of shit human being at that. Fuck off Failegri ya Ibn Mayeteen El Kalb Ya Ibn El Gahba Ya Khawal. Kos Omein Om Omak. Enough is enough!!!

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    If Allegri stays next season, I probably wont watch until hes gone. Maybe that makes me a bad fan, but the whole point of sports is fun, an escape. This is neither. It's almost a chore to watch these fuckin games.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    If Allegri stays next season, I probably wont watch until hes gone. Maybe that makes me a bad fan, but the whole point of sports is fun, an escape. This is neither. It's almost a chore to watch these fuckin games.
    you're right, thats why I've been watching the NFL and NBA more often this past few years. Hell I've even watched more Notts county matches this season, at least they score for fun and doing well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)