Federico Chiesa (27 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
‍ An intense discussion between #Chiesa and the trainers on the eve of #Juve-#Verona: "It hurts a lot, I can't". The #Juventus medical staff urged him to force a little, but nothing. And so the staff would be planning a more detailed exam: fiber optic arthroscopy.

[GDS via @JmedicalParkNews]

- - - Updated - - -

❌ #Chiesa risks missing the Coppa Italia game against #Inter: the bianconero winger would still be suffering from a knee pain. In the coming days another test would be scheduled to assess his conditions.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @averagejuventinoguy]
It’s not looking good brav

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Today is decisive for Federico #Chiesa. Should he manage to train without pain, he will be included in the squad list for the Coppa Italia match against #Inter. The hope is that the same situation that occurred before the #HellasVerona match doesn't happen again, when the player complained with the trainers about the discomfort to the knee. And now, the idea at #Juventus of referring Federico #Chiesa to an in-depth arthroscopy is maturing should the problem persists.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I have a feeling he will be sent to another doctor who will call out the Austrian one as a witch doctor enrolled under Pogba. Chiesa will have to go under the knife again and will miss next season too.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He had a poor game but I am happy to see that he is still fast, agile, determined, works hard and tries to get past his man. Same old, same old, but without form, which surprises no one.
If the pain is gone etc. I am in the short run (probably fixed next game) more worried about ADM atm. Twice now that he has looked really rusty.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He had a poor game but I am happy to see that he is still fast, agile, determined, works hard and tries to get past his man. Same old, same old, but without form, which surprises no one.
If the pain is gone etc. I am in the short run (probably fixed next game) more worried about ADM atm. Twice now that he has looked really rusty.
Also didn’t shy away from tackling Barella that one time.

Jul 2, 2006
he was one of the two players whom i thought will be immediately destroyed by allegroid when we hire him back. other one was kulusevski. fucker insists playing him as striker while he is no del piero. he is a neither a wing back nor a support striker. he is an inside forward but the imbecile who make vlahovic receive the ball in center midfield and expect him to score goals cant figure that out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)