Federico Chiesa (70 Viewers)

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Tendinitis apparently . Hopefully two weeks rest helps the situation
i don't think 2 weeks will solve the problem , tenditines often happens when someone increase his training form almost none to full force , he will need to manage it unfortantley by rest , manual therapy and lots of eccentric exercise , i think he will have it until the end of the season , and hopefully during time off in the summer it would heal completely.
but he should be able to to play with that , but just not too much unfortunately

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
i don't think 2 weeks will solve the problem , tenditines often happens when someone increase his training form almost none to full force , he will need to manage it unfortantley by rest , manual therapy and lots of eccentric exercise , i think he will have it until the end of the season , and hopefully during time off in the summer it would heal completely.
but he should be able to to play with that , but just not too much unfortunately
Which was to be expected anyway. I'm actually surprised he's done as well as he has so far.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Ruben from bayren had acl on both knee and still managed to comeback strong,
Chiese is young and strong ,its normal to have small muscles nagging issues as he was out for allmost a year to going completely full force professional sport , he is strong he will adjust , unfortunately this season he would just not play that much , but next year he will be back to full force , no doubt!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ruben from bayren had acl on both knee and still managed to comeback strong,
Chiese is young and strong ,its normal to have small muscles nagging issues as he was out for allmost a year to going completely full force professional sport , he is strong he will adjust , unfortunately this season he would just not play that much , but next year he will be back to full force , no doubt!
i understand your optimism, but i would like to remind you that you are putting too much faith in jj medical. they don't have a good track record of making players recover well:
del piero
andrade
bonucci
vidal
marchisio
kaio jordge
ramsey
pjanic
douglas costa
pjaca

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
i understand your optimism, but i would like to remind you that you are putting too much faith in jj medical. they don't have a good track record of making players recover well:
del piero
andrade
bonucci
vidal
marchisio
kaio jordge
ramsey
pjanic
douglas costa
pjaca
1) Del piero --> his injury was more then 20 years ago , sports Medicine got much better and surgery got much better , and he did play well after sometime ...
2)no comment
3)he was only good cause of Chellni
4)too much Alcohol in the blood--(Pre mature aging is the real fault)
5)Got injured quite lateen the Career i thing as well gave up too fast and too easly
6)Kaio Jorge just reccovred hard to say anything
7)lol he came broken to us ,we been lied and manipulated we bought a broken product lol...
8)Panic , he was ok he just left us
9)Douglas costa speed from another planet and sadly thats it a few injuries took him out of focus , never had any serious injury with us...
10) that is some unlucky dude ... feel bad for him

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Even just a part time version of Chiesa is better to have around rather than no Chiesa at all, he is the type of player thar can make the difference even in just a few minutes, but i agree however that for this season we can’t set too much expectations on him as there are still many question marks, however if he is managed properly we can potentially see him coming back much stronger and fitter for next season, the guy is a real fighter.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think we're seeing why so many athletes with ACL injuries say it takes two years before theyre truly back. I think we'll only see flashes from Chiesa the rest of the season. Then next season he's unleashed.
It took ADP 2 years until he returned to his previous levels. A lot of little injuries in between and fitness issues. We need to be patient with him.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
No peace for Chiesa. He still has pain in his knees, he is worried. He will have a special visit in Austria, where he had surgery.

[Gazzetta_it] #Juventus

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
1) Del piero --> his injury was more then 20 years ago , sports Medicine got much better and surgery got much better , and he did play well after sometime ...
2)no comment
3)he was only good cause of Chellni
4)too much Alcohol in the blood--(Pre mature aging is the real fault)
5)Got injured quite lateen the Career i thing as well gave up too fast and too easly
6)Kaio Jorge just reccovred hard to say anything
7)lol he came broken to us ,we been lied and manipulated we bought a broken product lol...
8)Panic , he was ok he just left us
9)Douglas costa speed from another planet and sadly thats it a few injuries took him out of focus , never had any serious injury with us...
10) that is some unlucky dude ... feel bad for him
Alen this is too obvious also, because you've pushed the bad spelling, grammar and punctuation too far. This reads like somebody who is 12, and nobody that age supports Juve or knows who Douglas Costa is.

Lacking subtlety. 3/10 you're better than this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 60)