Federico Chiesa (33 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Federico Chiesa and Angel Di Maria underwent diagnostic tests this morning at J|Medical. The exams excluded ligament capsule injuries to Chiesa’s right knee and muscle injuries to Di Maria’s left thigh. Their condition therefore will be assessed day by day.

Alex Sandro also underwent diagnostic tests, which highlighted a low-grade lesion of the hamstring muscle of the left thigh. His return to competitive action is expected after the international break.

[Juventus]

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Still.. Neither Juventus nor Chiesa himself seem to be particulary confident about his physical status. To me all of this sounds like sooner or later he will get reinjured.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
anyone else feel meh about him? another player always injured and no real spark in his play
I was. I thought he was just a more skillful Simone Pepe :lol:
Much respect to him. He's actually the only player that improve after he plays for us compared to other signings in recent years.
If not for his injury, he would be one of the best winger like Salah

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I was. I thought he was just a more skillful Simone Pepe :lol:
Much respect to him. He's actually the only player that improve after he plays for us compared to other signings in recent years.
If not for his injury, he would be one of the best winger like Salah
He was already the best Fiorentina player back then, was always playing like he's had a fire in his belly,:

He has become worse under Allegri.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so why is he always injured? where are kyle and quetz and juvejay tell me i was wrong about him being forver ruined after his acl injury? why so quiet?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Too early to say he is ruined forever, but I was pretty gutted when he got the injury as they can forever change a player. He's explosive so it's always a worry.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
anyone else feel meh about him? another player always injured and no real spark in his play
What is missing? If we look away from the injuries, as I think you do, what is he lacking? High work-rate, explosive, good on one-on-ones, decent shooting (but should be improved), decent technique and first touch. Gets assists from breaking the lines, dribbling through and crosses but doesn't score a lot of goals. He isn't a creative passing outlet like Di Maria that helps in build up and setting up passes for players like Chiesa, but I don't want that from him. I want other players to fill that role and Chiesa to look for runs behind, breaking his man and those things (from a winger's position and not wing-back or striker). I want him to develop his finishing. In my view, players like Chiesa are hard to find, especially Italian players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 21)