Federico Chiesa (56 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Henrik Larson and Ronaldo came back strong.
:heart::heart::heart:

My turn to chip in that Larsson didn't simply come back strong, he won the uefa golden boot with 53 goals in 50 after a brutal leg snap. Also led us to a UEFA Cup final (scoring our two goals) which we lost in injury time to the Porto which would win the CL 12 months later.

Then after leaving Celtic he went to Barca with Ronaldinho and Etoo, came off the bench in a CL final and won them the game with two assists, and Henry singled him out as being the difference between the two teams. Then as an old man he joined Man Utd on loan when he was mid 30s, with Ferguson pleading for him to stay longer.

Larsson was an exceptional specimen, but so is Chiesa plus he's younger. Unless he's unlucky he should make a full recovery and with some adjustment he should return to the same level of play and maintain it for another decade.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
:heart::heart::heart:

My turn to chip in that Larsson didn't simply come back strong, he won the uefa golden boot with 53 goals in 50 after a brutal leg snap. Also led us to a UEFA Cup final (scoring our two goals) which we lost in injury time to the Porto which would win the CL 12 months later.

Then after leaving Celtic he went to Barca with Ronaldinho and Etoo, came off the bench in a CL final and won them the game with two assists, and Henry singled him out as being the difference between the two teams. Then as an old man he joined Man Utd on loan when he was mid 30s, with Ferguson pleading for him to stay longer.

Larsson was an exceptional specimen, but so is Chiesa plus he's younger. Unless he's unlucky he should make a full recovery and with some adjustment he should return to the same level of play and maintain it for another decade.
So you support two teams? How does that work.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I think probably a lot of us on the Tuz were raised supporting a local team and started following Juve later on :shifty:
I’m not criticising, was just curious. I find it taxing enough following one.
I’ve had a season ticket at Leicester for the past 16 years, but would never call myself a fan and am never overly bothered about results. More of a social gathering with long term friends.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Also I found Celtic fans to be a great bunch personally. I was at the away and home games when we played them about 8 years ago. Quite friendly, sang for the whole 90 and were out in town in Turin all night when nothing is open celebrating like they’d won the CL after being beat 5-0 over two legs.

Mar 10, 2009
Also I found Celtic fans to be a great bunch personally. I was at the away and home games when we played them about 8 years ago. Quite friendly, sang for the whole 90 and were out in town in Turin all night when nothing is open celebrating like they’d won the CL after being beat 5-0 over two legs.
A lot of them tend to support Man Utd as a second team. At least from the ones I have seen.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
One can hope that from atleast january we could field our strongest line up with Chiesa, Pogba, Di Maria in it. But would suprise me one bit if new injuries comes.

That's the difference really, Inter almost always has their best team (Lukaku out now but that's something rare for them).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)