Federico Chiesa (6 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
When is he back? After the world cup?
If so then 15 league matches incl. Milan and Inter and CL group stages... without Chiesa and Pogba I bet we'll go for draws in the initial head-to-heads vs close rivals

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Is it a mistranslation? I remember there was talk that Chiesa would not be 100% untill around that time but that he would be back training around September, however here it sounds as if he won’t be back at all untill November or so…

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Or are we just extra cautious? Which i’d understand if it’s the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Do NOT rush him back. It's not his fault we can't fill the gaps in his absence.
I totally agree, just hope there weren’t other setbacks to his recovery that we might not be aware of.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
We need this guy so bad, but we need him for the next 10 years and not just the next 10 months. No matter how hard we are sucking this year he doesn't come back until he is 100% ready.

In fact I want a second opinion after our doctors give him the all clear because our guys don't know their arse from their elbow

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I
so this player is out a entire year?

yeah his career as a top footballer is over.

no one leaves for a year and comes back same.
I wouldnt say that he will be out for an entire year... He will start training soon enough... but yes, his comeback will be after the world cup but thats not so bad since he will be in mfull training peocess by then. The WC is actually a small blessing for Juve wgen it comes to Chiesa because during that month Juventus will not be playing games and Chiesa will do everything to get back to full fitness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)