Federico Chiesa (13 Viewers)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Why is everyone saying he will be back in december? His injury was in january and all reports said 7 months out. I was counting on him to be back for the new season, and I hope he will be.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why is everyone saying he will be back in december? His injury was in january and all reports said 7 months out. I was counting on him to be back for the new season, and I hope he will be.
because of the schedule of next season maybe. the summer break will be shorter, season will start earlier (and he won't be ready by then), then there's the world cup. so we can realistically expect him to play for juve after the world cup.

:boh:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
because of the schedule of next season maybe. the summer break will be shorter, season will start earlier (and he won't be ready by then), then there's the world cup. so we can realistically expect him to play for juve after the world cup.

I expect Chiesa to be 100% fit by Jan 2023
I don't wanna risk him playing earlier than what he should just to break again

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005

Hard to know really. Sometimes it takes shorter time then expected, if he is ready for traing in June/July then we could see him in August when Serie A begins. We have surely missed him.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Football skills are sometimes inherited and in rare cases better than the father
His father was an absolute gun. Fuck italy had some seriously good talented forward options.

I highly doubt he will be rushed back. But it's not the 80s either where these injuries were 12 plus months to recover. Somewhere in between 6 and 9 months should do it provided no set backs happen.

Would be great for the club to bring in an equivalent for the LW and have chiesa on the RW.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
A normal slowly integrating schedule is 9 months. 7 can easily/certainly be done but it's simply better not to...

Mar 9, 2006
Do we have a medics around here? i was watching Juventus injuries record from this season and in Chiesa's case he had a biceps femoris muscle injury before his ACL injury, Is there a connection between these injuries? Could an unhealed biceps femoris muscle injury lead to a torn ligament?
qweqwe.jpg
йцуйцу.jpg

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Stronger hamstrings leads to healthier knees. Big difference, in strength/development between quadriceps and hamstring can lead to various knee injuries.
The hamstrings actually deny the frontal movement of the tibia like the ACL does too. It's a huge factor in ACL injuries but Chiesa's injury came from a valgus movement in the knee. So I wouldn't immediately point at the hammies but the link is there.

Mar 12, 2019
Pre injury id say yes give it to him but he will need a couple of seasons to get back to good form and health before we should put any extra pressure in his shoulders.
Couple of seasons?? Gimme a break you are talking like he broke all his bones in a near death car crash… he’ll be ready for games before November.. and slowly will start to get minutes and get back in form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)