Federico Chiesa (78 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He hasn’t even had 2 full seasons here, I don't understand why we add this pressure on him that early in his Juventus career.
i get your point, but it's just a number. chiesa will either be back to his best after the injury or won't, regardless of the shirt he's wearing. he also proved that he doesn't care about the pressure, he was great for the nt and juve too, despite that hefty price tag and all the expectations. he's no pogba either just to leave us next summer. i'm fine with that.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
i get your point, but it's just a number. chiesa will either be back to his best after the injury or won't, regardless of the shirt he's wearing. he also proved that he doesn't care about the pressure, he was great for the nt and juve too, despite that hefty price tag and all the expectations. he's no pogba either just to leave us next summer. i'm fine with that.
First part of the season coming back from the Euros wasn't stellar either. There is no added value to give him the #10, except giving fan service to this fanbase and setting higher expectations.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
First part of the season coming back from the Euros wasn't stellar either.
he was subbed out of the euro final due to injury, missed the preseason and never really got his season started. it had nothing to do with pressure.

i don't like modern football's marketing either. chiesa is still a champ, he'll be fine.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Hopefully he is hitting some weights to get stronger and increase longevity not just because of his injury but in general both he and vlahovic need some muscle especially because thier way of playing results in more than average amount of bumping to and physicality.

Looking forward to next season and these two more than I have in a decade about any two player combos up front.. I can't think of any two players that compliment each other better on field, bar spending a half a billion.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Redeeming Federico #Chiesa from #Fiorentina has been automatically triggered after the bianconeri secured the 4th spot: the viola will get another 40mln€, plus 10 bonus, payable in 3 years, as previously stated in the official communication of #Juve in October 2020.

[TMW via @averagejuventinoguy]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 46)