Federico Chiesa (30 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Obviously Chiesa can create something out of nothing just like the best of them. But he's still taken a step back it seems, hasn't looked as good to me recently. Of course, when you're stuck playing with the likes of Morata and Berna, it's always going to be more difficult.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Obviously Chiesa can create something out of nothing just like the best of them. But he's still taken a step back it seems, hasn't looked as good to me recently. Of course, when you're stuck playing with the likes of Morata and Berna, it's always going to be more difficult.
he's been carrying a minor injury since the euros. that's why he didn't start some of the early rounds and that's why he's not at his best yet.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he also needs an inform striker who will do one touch passes with him as this one of his most succesful move - pass to the striker and run like crazy motherfucker in to the penalty area to receive the ball back. Current Morata doesnt provide it very often, because he cant really play with his back to the goal - minor touch from opposition and he is down.
Thats why I think we really fucked up with not getting Dzeko.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I’m starting to get really concerned with how he simply gets marginalised for whole matches at a time. It’s not just happening for us but when he plays for Italy also.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He got dominated, and I mean dominated with each letter capital with a full stop after it, by James. D.O.M.I.N.A.T.E.D.

Not only him but the entire midfield by RLC and Cuadrado by CHO. They are eligible to file for sexual harassment after tonight I think.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
He is not Nedved and should not play on the left. His preferred position is on the right and there he really shines.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I mean he had a nightmare of a game like the rest of the squad apart from Tek. But what are your supposed to do when the guy responsible for the hold up play is Morata who's done nothing all game and the midfield is the Juve midfield we all know with Rabiot and McKennie on the wings.

Allegri needs to ditch this awful 4-4-2 and play Chiesa on the left of a 4-3-3. Period. If you don't have the players for it, promote one or two from the U23s.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I mean he had a nightmare of a game like the rest of the squad apart from Tek. But what are your supposed to do when the guy responsible for the hold up play is Morata who's done nothing all game and the midfield is the Juve midfield we all know with Rabiot and McKennie on the wings.

Allegri needs to ditch this awful 4-4-2 and play Chiesa on the left of a 4-3-3. Period. If you don't have the players for it, promote one or two from the U23s.
The issue is Dybala, he doesn't fit a 4-3-3. He needs a two striker formation hence why we're playing 4-4-2. I wish they would just move on and sign a proper striker and a RW/LW and move on.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The issue is Dybala, he doesn't fit a 4-3-3. He needs a two striker formation hence why we're playing 4-4-2. I wish they would just move on and sign a proper striker and a RW/LW and move on.
In a 433, Dybala have so many options whether as RW, lone striker or a false 9. If he cannot do any of these, then he shouldn't be playing for Juve no matter how good he's been. Players with this kind of limitation shouldn't be offered high wages.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Welcome to the SS position my friend. Where you walk around in defence and literally mark nobody while 4 midfielders get their heads spun in circles at the top of the box. You like collecting the ball with room to run? Well too bad. Now you must collect it 20 yards from our goal with your back turned to the opponent. Good luck friend.

Text Kingsley Coman for tips.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,520
    Welcome to the SS position my friend. Where you walk around in defence and literally mark nobody while 4 midfielders get their heads spun in circles at the top of the box. You like collecting the ball with room to run? Well too bad. Now you must collect it 20 yards from our goal with your back turned to the opponent. Good luck friend.
    need more Emre Cans

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)