Federico Chiesa (16 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Can I hear more how he is horrible on the left?

Fanastic move by Max to have him switch sides in the second, they could not focus on him as much and he had a field day.

CR-esque goal. Love him <3

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Once again, nice strawman. You went digging and still couldn’t find one post where I said he was horrible lmaooo fuck outta here.

better on the right = horrible on the left. Bird brain.

41C6E788-41CA-426F-8E5F-F5B5BF53B79F.jpeg
I saw that post but didn't want to take two screenshots lol

Good for you if comparing Toyota to a Bugatti isn't horrible, I am happy for you. It also helps that you can always go do something else when he lines up on the left since it is such a waste right?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
he needs to figure out if he wants to play well
I think there’s a big difference how he plays depending on whom it’s against. If we are underdogs Chiesa stands a good chance of exploiting gaps as the opposition full backs push up. However, if we are favourites it’s actually really easy for the mid and full back to mark and play passes around him since the full back behind Chiesa usually offers nothing at all going forwards.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Play him closer to goal, in attack. He is still the same menace around the box but deeper? Doesn't suit him. You forget he's on the pitch.

Yes I know his workrate and all but we are seriously underutilizing him

Aug 2, 2005
Play him closer to goal, in attack. He is still the same menace around the box but deeper? Doesn't suit him. You forget he's on the pitch.

Yes I know his workrate and all but we are seriously underutilizing him
So it is either him or Dybala as ST.
Isn't there a system where CF is not necessary? So far, it looks like every coach is having a CF in their preferred system.

Like for example if you have certain kind of MF players + Chiesa and Dybala as the frontline 2.. then it will work?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)