Federico Chiesa (23 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
And he didn't look like such a big deal while playing for Fiorentina. Incredible exponential growth!
It's weird how some players grow when they are challenged to be in a bigger club and how some others shrink.

Chiesa grew beyond my expectations. I never expected him to be even half as good as he is at Juve. I love him more and more after every game.

Last edited:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
That's why it pisses me off when management and Allegri say Dybala is center of the project when we have Chiesa. He should be in the conversation with Mbappe and Haaland.

Imagine if we could get Haaland to come here for a few years, we need to maximize Chiesa years with us. It's time to cash in from Raiola after taking some of his trash lately. Haaland and Chiesa would be a crazy partnership under Allegri.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Im glad Allegri used him as a forward - Wanted to see him play as one for some time now.

- - - Updated - - -

Tough to call him a Del Piero since DP characteristics were definitely different.
Chiesa is more about speed while DP had that incredible ball control.
Pre-injury Del Piero used his speed a lot. But you are right about his ball control. It was incredible. What a player he was.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Play him anywhere across attack. He'll get the job done
I have been thinking as I’m not sure whether I want Federico to be a focal point up too as it is more likely that he would get marked out. I like his surprise as a winger as he can join the attack.

But you’re right, I think he has the ability to play and fill in any of those positions successfully. It’s a massive asset to our game plan as we can switch it up whatever the situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)