Federico Chiesa (44 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The force is strong in that one

- - - Updated - - -

Who is this person? Point me in their direction.
Look in the first or second page of the Napoli match thread. The suspect quoted my standard fuck international football statement

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Chiesa remain a doubt for the match against #Malmoe The player should remain in Turin as a precautionary measure. Arthur and Kaio Jorge still out. All the South Americans were present for this mornings training session.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We need him healthy and ready - no point in risking him against a bunch of Swedish plumbers and electricians. If we can't defeat fucking Malmo, a city with a population the size of my neighborhood in greater Cairo, then we don't even belong in the CL.
Agreed, we should be able to handle the likes of Malmo even without Chiesa, obviously it’s not going to be an easy walk in the park judging by our current form but i still expect us to get the job done regardless of circumstances, winning is a must tonight.

i’m in fact quite glad we are not unnecessarily risking Chiesa for a game like this, there’s still a very long season ahead with way tougher games coming up.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Doubtful to start tomorrow. He had a few niggling injury’s in the Euros and seems to have continued that into the new season. It seems like he might have something a little bit more serious wrong with him.

I hope I’m wrong but considering what Allegri said a couple of weeks ago I’m concerned

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)