Federico Chiesa (14 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
We have a pretty atrong front 5 this season. Our defense looks good as well in the center. Could possibly use a lb but if we could get Locatelli and one other top cm we would be a very strong squad. But thats the story of Juve in the last 5 years. The good part about that is I feel like Locatelli is pretty high probability. Do we have the ability to go after another top cm?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We have a pretty atrong front 5 this season. Our defense looks good as well in the center. Could possibly use a lb but if we could get Locatelli and one other top cm we would be a very strong squad. But thats the story of Juve in the last 5 years. The good part about that is I feel like Locatelli is pretty high probability. Do we have the ability to go after another top cm?
I doubt we are capable of signing another established top center mid after paying 40m for Locatelli. Our best chance is for Rabiot, Bentancur and McKennie stepping their game up or a youngster like Fagioli exploding, which isn't a stretch when you have someone like Allegri as a head coach.

Apr 19, 2007
I doubt we are capable of signing another established top center mid after paying 40m for Locatelli. Our best chance is for Rabiot, Bentancur and McKennie stepping their game up or a youngster like Fagioli exploding, which isn't a stretch when you have someone like Allegri as a head coach.
Also Arthur contributing something. Like literally anything. Hes not a bad player skill wise and I could see him being decent under Max

Jul 3, 2020
While I agree with you, he will never be WC, will never reach his father status, i am just hoping that he will reach Cuadrado levels, i would be pleased with that, so far he is closer to Bernaderschi though...
If you remember Cuads and Berna when playing for so inferior clubs, they looked so much better than the rest of their teammates, it's nearly impossible to emulate that in Juve, let him be at least Kulu level, please not another Berna...
Always nice to review some posts from the past

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
“Chiesa is a player whose best quality is scoring because he shoots a lot on goal, he's good in one-on-one’s and I think that playing on the right side he has much more chance to perform at his best, even if he has had some good games on the left.”

[Allegri]

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
“Chiesa is a player whose best quality is scoring because he shoots a lot on goal, he's good in one-on-one’s and I think that playing on the right side he has much more chance to perform at his best, even if he has had some good games on the left.”

[Allegri]
Anybody have any thoughts on this?

I feel like Chiesa is more suited to the left, especially if Allegri claims he wants to use him as a scorer. Would allow him to unleash that right shot of his from better angles.

if he’s on the right, he’ll still be amazing obviously but not as a scorer, more as an assist provider,

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Anybody have any thoughts on this?

I feel like Chiesa is more suited to the left, especially if Allegri claims he wants to use him as a scorer. Would allow him to unleash that right shot of his from better angles.

if he’s on the right, he’ll still be amazing obviously but not as a scorer, more as an assist provider,
He is definitely better on the right. Completely agree with Allegri on this.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)