Federico Chiesa (16 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
We have a pretty atrong front 5 this season. Our defense looks good as well in the center. Could possibly use a lb but if we could get Locatelli and one other top cm we would be a very strong squad. But thats the story of Juve in the last 5 years. The good part about that is I feel like Locatelli is pretty high probability. Do we have the ability to go after another top cm?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We have a pretty atrong front 5 this season. Our defense looks good as well in the center. Could possibly use a lb but if we could get Locatelli and one other top cm we would be a very strong squad. But thats the story of Juve in the last 5 years. The good part about that is I feel like Locatelli is pretty high probability. Do we have the ability to go after another top cm?
I doubt we are capable of signing another established top center mid after paying 40m for Locatelli. Our best chance is for Rabiot, Bentancur and McKennie stepping their game up or a youngster like Fagioli exploding, which isn't a stretch when you have someone like Allegri as a head coach.

Apr 19, 2007
I doubt we are capable of signing another established top center mid after paying 40m for Locatelli. Our best chance is for Rabiot, Bentancur and McKennie stepping their game up or a youngster like Fagioli exploding, which isn't a stretch when you have someone like Allegri as a head coach.
Also Arthur contributing something. Like literally anything. Hes not a bad player skill wise and I could see him being decent under Max

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 10)