Federico Chiesa (17 Viewers)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Really hope that wasn’t a tight hamstring yesterday as he was clearly clutching it before the end of the first half of ET.
Even semi-fit he still plays so fingers crossed he doesn’t pull it and delay pre-season.

Surely surpassed all our expectations already. So refreshing to see one of our players confidently run at defenders even when there is no support ahead. We’ve become conditioned to accept players turning and passing it back when there is a lack of support or put under pressure.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Trolling or fighting.
Really hope that wasn’t a tight hamstring yesterday as he was clearly clutching it before the end of the first half of ET.
Even semi-fit he still plays so fingers crossed he doesn’t pull it and delay pre-season.

Surely surpassed all our expectations already. So refreshing to see one of our players confidently run at defenders even when there is no support ahead. We’ve become conditioned to accept players turning and passing it back when there is a lack of support or put under pressure.
This could one day be the reason he gets sold by Juve. Because he takes too much risk. Don’t make enough back passes. And most importantly, he plays a brand of football that is too attractive to Juve’s liking. He will be sold to Madrid, and will score hat trick against us in ECL knockout

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This could one day be the reason he gets sold by Juve. Because he takes too much risk. Don’t make enough back passes. And most importantly, he plays a brand of football that is too attractive to Juve’s liking. He will be sold to Madrid, and will score hat trick against us in ECL knockout
Endless trolling. I can’t remember seeing anything substantive from this guy @Osman

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Still not banned? :think:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
@Hydde

You made me look and found this gem of post :lol:
Just a reminder, this is the forum that some thought he would be bad only because he was coming from Fiorentina and his name was Federico. There is a greatly disproportionate amount of mental illness found on Tuz vs regular society.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm excited for this transfer, I think he'll do really well here.

Welcome :jflag:
He's gonna be great :weee:
:stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)