Federico Chiesa (22 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Seriously with impact players like Chiesa and morata we should not be competing for fourth place.
Not to mention a certain Ronaldo and dybala in the team.
We are set up for a counter team with this frontline. As always it comes down to finally reinforcing that midfield.
We are always two players away of completing this team.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Was so proud of seeing our players another having a great tournament once again for the Azzurri and their names getting praised by the world's media.

Reminds me of the 2006 World Cup :touched:

I really hope we do start to fill our ranks with the best young Italian talents from now on and don't let another Verratti or Barella slip away ever again.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
in the 21/20 season:
52 games
17 goals
11 assists
3 goals in the UCL knockout round
scored winning goal in Coppa Italia final
2 goals in the Euro knockout stage

- - - Updated - - -

He grew up in a rich family, of course his English is good.
i grew up very poor, spent most of my 20s as a workaholic, and now I finally have a bit more disposable income and free time to learn english.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yet all of them are multi millionairs but their English is quite horrible.
I precisely said "grew up".

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously with impact players like Chiesa and morata we should not be competing for fourth place.
Not to mention a certain Ronaldo and dybala in the team.
We are set up for a counter team with this frontline. As always it comes down to finally reinforcing that midfield.
We are always two players away of completing this team.
Exactly why we have lost 7 CL finals - always almost a complete team.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Was so proud of seeing our players another having a great tournament once again for the Azzurri and their names getting praised by the world's media.
Our attackers did well at this EURO. As a matter of fact, Ronaldo, Morata, Chiesa and Kulusevski scored 10 goals and assisted 3, which is a better record than any other team's except City (8 goals+6 assists). The fullbacks did fine at Copa America. Chiellini and Bonucci are in the final.
Once again it showed that our midfield is our doom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)