Federico Chiesa (23 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Insigne is still better player for LF position. Two different players. Id love to have a player like Insigne in Juve. I have to say it’s gonna be tough for Dybala to keep RF spot with Chiesa’s form.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Worst transfer of decade.
We had bad transfers before, but this one easily takes the cake as he is a player that we don't need.
Since we don't have decent transfer manager's, it's understandable if a player we get for a role we need flops, like it happened with almost every player we got last year.
But this was not even needed and came at the expense of players that would offer us solutions on positions that we truly hurt, like the LB for example.
Although this a Berna deal all over again and to me it was always clear that Berna will never reach Juve material. At least when we got him, we actually needed one such player, Chiesa comes for all the wrong reasons and the capital invested on him will cripple our future and prevent us from getting the players we trully need.

It hasn't been so bad for us since the return from serie B, too bad we never learn...

@Hydde

You made me look and found this gem of post :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Worst transfer of decade.
We had bad transfers before, but this one easily takes the cake as he is a player that we don't need.
Since we don't have decent transfer manager's, it's understandable if a player we get for a role we need flops, like it happened with almost every player we got last year.
But this was not even needed and came at the expense of players that would offer us solutions on positions that we truly hurt, like the LB for example.
Although this a Berna deal all over again and to me it was always clear that Berna will never reach Juve material. At least when we got him, we actually needed one such player, Chiesa comes for all the wrong reasons and the capital invested on him will cripple our future and prevent us from getting the players we trully need.

It hasn't been so bad for us since the return from serie B, too bad we never learn...
This makes me optimistic for Locatelli

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
I didn’t see him amounting to this. Everything about him is sensational. Perhaps he’ll become a bit better at finding that final pass, but at this point, does he even need to?? He puts his head down and gets off a great shot... and also, this guy works his bag off every game.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Superstar. I was happy when we signed him,now I am ecstatic that we signed him.

Berardi played well in his first games but chiesa was always going to come in and prove his worth.

Berardi BTW had a stinker against Spain. Weak as piss shooting...has legs like Bambi. All over the joint.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Superstar. I was happy when we signed him,now I am ecstatic that we signed him.

Berardi played well in his first games but chiesa was always going to come in and prove his worth.

Berardi BTW had a stinker against Spain. Weak as piss shooting...has legs like Bambi. All over the joint.
That offside goal he scored was really good though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)