Federico Chiesa (23 Viewers)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I remember when i got bashed hard on here by posters during the summer when i was carrying that chiesa flag hard and was told that Kulu was 10 times more talented than chiesa :baus: can have all the talent in world but dont mean much if you dont got the mentality to go with it and fed has that in buckets load.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I remember when i got bashed hard on here by posters during the summer when i was carrying that chiesa flag hard and was told that Kulu was 10 times more talented than chiesa :baus: can have all the talent in world but dont mean much if you dont got the mentality to go with it and fed has that in buckets load.
I'm pretty sure I remember reading that Kulusevski is better than and will start over Dybala and Chiesa. Tuz :touched:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
My favourite Juventus player at the moment and probably will be for years to come. He’s one of the few bright spots of this miserable season and the exciting thing is he still has so much more room for improvement. He is the lifeblood and soul of this team. The air,food and water if you will.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i can't say how happy and excited i am about him in the team. maybe some of you share my reasons:

he's the player i've been most excited about since signing dybala and pogba. no other player since those two has filled me with excitement. Ronaldo did but in a diffrent way.

why not ronaldo or de ligt? those guys already came established with huge reputations in both league and CL. and well we knew they would deliver because they were class before they came here. but chiesa? sure he came with a huge fee, but he had to prove his merit and many doubted his worth. but man is he proving everyone his worth, just like pogba and dybala did when they joined. he is also a player that fills you with excitement and you can't help but feel like something is going to happen every time he is on the ball, just like dybala and pogba did when they joined.

with ronaldo, we are excited because we are watching a legend do legendary things. with chiesa the excitement is watching a young player try and reach legendary status.

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
And you are right in all of what you said

Personally i like him because he reminds me of nedved with his attitude. And nedved is one of my top 3 fav players

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I’m worried that Euros is going to make me even more annoyed that we didn’t sign Barella. :sigh:
sigh

what a player he is hey. Fuck Conte for life, but he is doing similar work with him that we saw with Vidal. Barella is an animal. Hate that he plays for that scum, but nothing but admiration for midfielders like him.

I love how we drop our policy of signing Italian CMs right when they start to become good again lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)