Federico Chiesa (16 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Great fucking player

One of the few this season to step up, especially in the big games. Gave us a good chance to get through to the QF with that goal.

Mentality of a champion. Wish more of our players had his drive and will to win.
he's also starting to turn into an asshole (in a good way like mandzu and licht)

just needs to get more pointers from licht on how to be a proper pain in the ass and we are set

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Chiesa has always been an asshole on the pitch since he broke through at Fiore. Its helped make it clear from the start that he would be a great player imo.

He has the mentality of a fighter that is becoming more rare in our team.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I really like him and always liked him. First, his name reminds me of the times when I was falling in love with calcio as a child in 1999. I didn't even have the chance to watch games but playing FIFA and reading sport papers was enough.

Secondly, I want Italy to have exciting and great forwards again like Vieri, Del Piero, Totti, Inzaghi. I really hope he doesn't fade away soon as many have in recent years.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Only one who looked like they wanted to force the game and do something in the first half hour or so.

Really good attitude and some excellent plays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)