Jan 24, 2007
I dunno. I just cant describe it.

He just feels Balkan style in his play.

I dont know how to describe it

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If he gets injured we are fucked. He is the only person whose drive and workrate have effectively rendered him immune to the otherwise team wide slump

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he puts the other mids and attackers to shame

if kulu, rabiot, bentancur had half the desire to succeed like he does we would be fine

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If he gets injured we are fucked. He is the only person whose drive and workrate have effectively rendered him immune to the otherwise team wide slump
Lots of "If"'s here.

If Morata gets injured we are fucked.

If MDL gets injured we are fucked.

If Chiesa gets injured we are fucked.

If Ronaldo gets injured we are fucked.

If Arthur gets injured we are fucked.

Moral of the story: Can't blame Paratici. @Dru

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
One of the few players in this team with the old "never give up" attitude.

he is not an mbappe, but his drive and his attitude are fucking worlds class. With a better team around him, he would be such a great asset.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Lots of "If"'s here.

If Morata gets injured we are fucked.

If MDL gets injured we are fucked.

If Chiesa gets injured we are fucked.

If Ronaldo gets injured we are fucked.

If Arthur gets injured we are fucked.

Moral of the story: Can't blame Paratici. @Dru
It would be Pirlowe's fault if he plays Chiesa and he were to get injured tbh

Boksic

May 11, 2005
His shooting technique is excellent with different types of shots e.g. both goals v Milan, today, his shot against the bar recently home from a bouncing ball, a volley in the first half today from Alex Sandro's cross.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It would be Pirlowe's fault if he plays Chiesa and he were to get injured tbh
Won't matter. The astounding depth Paratici has assembled for this team will steer us clear of the mediocrity in midfield and our injury issues. :tup:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
His shooting technique is excellent with different types of shots e.g. both goals v Milan, today, his shot against the bar recently home from a bouncing ball, a volley in the first half today from Alex Sandro's cross.
yeah, you can tell his put in work in training to improve his shooting. he wasn't that good in fiorentina with different techniques like that. sign of desire to improve and thats always a good sign in a new player to do that.

for once just once lets play a normal 4-3-3 and have him play as close as possible as a real winger forvet instead of this wingback nonsense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)