Federico Chiesa (88 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
As much as i like Kulu.. Chiesa is the kind of player I would love to have on both flanks. The workrate, hunger, speed.. Absolute beast, leaving the opposition no time to think or act. Tailored for modern football.

Just imagine if the rest of the team had the same workrate and grinta as Chiesa and McKennie..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i also thought that kulu was the better signing. while i like kulu and i do think he's a more versatile player, chiesa's crazy drive and forward thinking, coupled with the relentless pressing immediately makes him the more useful player out of these two. he's an easy mom candidate, and he didn't even play half an hour :lol:

just play him on the right against proper teams

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
i also thought that kulu was the better signing. while i like kulu and i do think he's a more versatile player, chiesa's crazy drive and forward thinking, coupled with the relentless pressing immediately makes him the more useful player out of these two. he's an easy mom candidate, and he didn't even play half an hour :lol:

just play him on the right against proper teams
He also has a killer attitude and we absolutely need that in our attack.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Always quite quiet on the left and still doesn't look comfortable there. But did really well to get into position to score and put in a good shift.

Great to have a goalscoring theat outside of the strikers.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
who better to teach you how to score lots of a goals as a winger than the ultimate winger turned forvet in ronaldo?

chiesa's improvement means he will tun into a regular 20+ goals scorer soon

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Top player. €60m will end up being a bargain for us long term. This guy has the mentality of a champion. Love the ruthlessness and drive in his game. Crazy hunger for goals and assists. Beast.

Cronios can cry in his moussaka.
Ha ha, i still think we over paid, but i am to see him becoming Juve material.
Me primary concern is that he will be as bad as Berna and that because of the massive investment we would be keep using him instead of better player. If he can have such positive contributions, he is welcomed to stay.

At this moment, i have to reckon that he has completed a decent ammount of good performances, if he keep it up, he will be proved more useful than Dcosta, even if he doesnt reach his over all status and quality.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ha ha, i still think we over paid, but i am to see him becoming Juve material.
Me primary concern is that he will be as bad as Berna and that because of the massive investment we would be keep using him instead of better player. If he can have such positive contributions, he is welcomed to stay.

At this moment, i have to reckon that he has completed a decent ammount of good performances, if he keep it up, he will be proved more useful than Dcosta, even if he doesnt reach his over all status and quality.
Cringe. Cringe. Cringe.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he on 8 goals and 7 assists in 25 matches.

not bad for a player in first season new club playing as both a left winger and right winger.

he will end up with 15 goals and maybe 10 assists at this rate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 74)