Federico Chiesa (17 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah, you can tell his put in work in training to improve his shooting. he wasn't that good in fiorentina with different techniques like that. sign of desire to improve and thats always a good sign in a new player to do that.

for once just once lets play a normal 4-3-3 and have him play as close as possible as a real winger forvet instead of this wingback nonsense
Another reason why im hating on Pirlo so much.

Just play a normal 433 why its so difficult? what a retard tbh, he deserves the boot already for making us waste so much time and points

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
His shooting technique is excellent with different types of shots e.g. both goals v Milan, today, his shot against the bar recently home from a bouncing ball, a volley in the first half today from Alex Sandro's cross.
He is great with both feet so he can shoot from anywhere and dont need to set him self on he's favourite foot like others players do.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Been rewatching it and looked like it required some really difficult technique scoring it, did unexpectedly well hitting it that way into the ground giving no chance to the GK, not sure how intentional the shot technique truly came around but it certainly was a crucial one both for us and for him, luckily it went in and that's all that matters in the end.

Also, correct me if i am wrong but was this not the first goal scored by any other Juve player in the KO's since CR7 joined? Good thing someone finally broke that bs statistic.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Been rewatching it and looked like it required some really difficult technique scoring it, did unexpectedly well hitting it that way into the ground giving no chance to the GK, not sure how intentional the shot technique truly came around but it certainly was a crucial one both for us and for him, luckily it went in and that's all that matters in the end.

Also, correct me if i am wrong but was this not the first goal scored by any other Juve player in the KO's since CR7 joined? Good thing someone finally broke that bs statistic.
Its a cool shot, Ozil used to do those shots and passes all the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)