Federico Chiesa (14 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Some people are just blinded by fact that costa is the more flashy, technical player but he's end product was rubbish the last few seasons.Chisea had far better end product even playing for that crap florentina .
Costa had very good stats for the number of minutes he played. His presence gave us a different dimension in attack.
However, his fitness record was so bad that we could never rely on him. I’m glad we got a younger, fitter player in Chiesa.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Costa had very good stats for the number of minutes he played. His presence gave us a different dimension in attack.
However, his fitness record was so bad that we could never rely on him. I’m glad we got a younger, fitter player in Chiesa.
Costa was good against Tottenham and once against Inter, truthfully i have nothing against him if im honest. But he's not really reliable

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

Good interview, not complacent at all and is already focused for the next match.
Just a great true Juventino attitude.

The only thing worrying me in this interview is Chiesa putting Bonucci in the same sentence with Dybala and Cristiano as the stars of the team. It just shows that Bonucci is a starter for life :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)